WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #1 of 5 Wytheville B&B and Inns
Quantico, Virginia
“Exceeded every expectation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

I tend to make last minute decisions about where we stay...sometimes to our detriment. In this case, my 'winging it' really paid off. This place scores an A+ across the board for me.

Accommodations - top shelf! Clean, well-maintained, and tastefully decorated. The house and grounds were lush and comfortable, but not overdone (my son's word).

Host and hostess - welcoming, friendly, and kind. They were responsive before my arrival and very gracious about our schedule for the next day. Superb knowledge of the area (excellent dinner recommendations, and directions to a fun lunch place in the direction we were travelling the next day!)

Breakfast - both elegant and delicious. My kids raved about the fresh peaches! They graciously accommodated my daughter's allergies, without making it seem like a bother.

Trinkle Mansion B&B earns my strongest recommendation. We will definitely stay here again when we're traveling through the area.

Room Tip: We had the cottage, which is separate from the main house and was perfect for myself and my two chil...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

Friendly and helpful owners, one of the most gorgeous houses I have ever seen, great breakfast, wonderful location. Cannot say enough about this house and its owners, and that is saying a lot considering that my mother owned a bed-and-breakfast for 13 years!

• Stayed July 2014
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Best b&b yet.Pattie and Bernie are wonderful hosts.Pattie can cook one mean breakfast and it will fill you up till late afternoon. A great value for your money. Peaceful and elegant surroundings.Wytheville is a charming and low key town with many great motorcycling roads in the surrounding area (Back of the dragon and the Snake).

• Stayed June 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014

Our stay at the Trinkle Mansion was truly special. It was a wonderful way to begin our vacation. The house is gorgeous and the rooms are so clean! Patti and Bernie were gracious hosts and made us feel right at home. The breakfast was delicious and hearty. We hope our future travels take us through Wytheville so that we can stay at the Trinkle Mansion again. Our one night stay was not long enough!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

This is a stunning bed and breakfast in a quaint little town. Patti and Bernie are the perfect hosts and the breakfast was awesome. No detail was missing! This was to be just an overnight stay on our trip but turned out to be a highlight!

Room Tip: All the rooms are lovely....
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Cessnock, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

Trinkle Mansion B & B was all I expected and then the hosts Patti tend Bernie proceeded to exceed our expectations with warmth, hospitality and a fine home cooked breakfast.
The mansion is stunning, the beds are amazing and decor is warm and inviting, no wonder we slept so well.
Unfortunately we only had a one night stay on a road trip to Nashville. When I go back to Wythville and Trinkle Mansion, I will make sure I scout out some things to do in the area and make it a stopover for an extended stay.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good ones, so don't fret over if you've chosen the wrong one.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Commiskey, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

We have stayed in several Bed and Breakfast's, and by far the Trinkle Mansion has been the best. The service and hospitality are second to none. The 3 course breakfast is amazing and satisfying. Patti and Bernie make you at home. The town is just as cordial, friendly and charming as Patti and Bernie. I cannot say enough about the fabulous time we had during our stay here. they were very accomadating with our schedule. The Trinkle Mansion is more spectacular in person. The amount of hard work and dedication shows in the decor and craftmanship. We look forward to coming back some time again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple