Trinkle Mansion Bed & Breakfast
$119
AscendHotels
$116
Days Inn Wytheville(Wytheville)(Great Value!)
$55
Comfort Inn(Wytheville)
$81
ComfortInn
$98
$131
$101
$108
Red Roof Inn & Suites Wytheville(Wytheville)(Great Value!)
$62
Red Roof
$129
All reviewsgracious hostsbreakfast was delicioussteam showersouthern hospitalitythe main housepublic roomshouse is beautifulhost and hostesspastryfellow guestslocal historyporch swingcurrent ownersamazing homea wonderful place to staymodern conveniencessitting room
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Now I know how the Bachelorette feels, visiting a lovely fantasy setting TV viewers can only dream about. Trinkle Mansion truly IS a mansion - gorgeous in every detail and yet relaxed. The front door opens on a wide entrance hall graced with a crystal chandelier. You can choose to relax in charming, comfortable living rooms or side porches. Or you can ascend the gracious staircase to a wide landing above and then to one of four luxurious, beautifully decorated bedrooms offering everything you could ever want. Beauty surrounds you, yet you feel comfortable and at home - quite a feat! Patti and Bernie have created a home away from home so wonderful you will never want to leave!
My husband and I just visited on July 23 to celebrate my birthday. We chose to stay in the adorable Garden Cottage and loved everything about it, including a middle-of-the night talk on our private little porch, secluded from the world. Breakfast was incredible, and Patti provided a special meal at my request. Her tiny cinnamon rolls are to die for - I had to try one!
You really need to experience Trinkle Mansion for yourself and you will see - Patti and Bernie offer every luxury you could imagine while making you feel completely comfortable - formal yet informal.
Go - right away - don't even stop to pack. You will LOVE it - as we did! And - we can't wait to go back. Annie and Mack Rowe, Madison, Va.

Room Tip: We loved the Garden Cottage and, when touring the rooms, were especially drawn to the Rosspoint Room decorated in a lovely dusty aqua color.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2013

My husband and I were just married at Trinkle Mansion on July 27th. Patti and Bernie made the entire experience a joy we will always treasure. The hospitality and warmth we experienced is like no other. The mansion is a true beauty and obviously well loved and cared for, which makes it a very comfortable place to stay. The rooms are luxurious and the food and service are wonderful! We will definitely be staying again and are already planning to go back on our first wedding anniversay, if we wait that long!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

From the moment Patti greets you and give you a tour full of history the visit will be a lasting memory. Awesome furnishings throughout the house. Every room was well decorated and spacious. The breakfast was soooo delicious. Bernie and Patti chatted and told us numerous stories about the Mansion and the City. I wanted to rate the Mansion, the Hosts, and our stay more than Excellent. Incredible place to stay and so convenient to I-81 and the downtown itself. We definitely will be back.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 13, 2013

If you're looking for a wonderful place to get away, the Trinkle Mansion is the place to go. This bed and breakfast has it all. You'll be transported back to a time where ladies took tea in the parlor, and guests were welcomed warmly. This home is magnificent, furnished with period pieces that whisper luxury. The innkeepers spoil you from the moment you cross the threshold, and every need is met during your stay. The food is fabulous and the atmosphere is relaxed elegance. If you are looking for a romantic getaway or a relaxing weekend with friends, check out the Trinkle Mansion. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I recently stayed at the Trinkle Mansion on a business trip and had a most wonderful visit. The house is absolutely exquisite, (I was contemplating playing hooky from work and never leaving this beautiful property!). Not only are the accommodations top-rate in terms of comfort with all the expected amenities; the inn keepers were superb in making me feel truly at home.

Room Tip: I stayed in the Adel room which was perfect for a solo traveler. Definitely plan some time to enjoy sitting on the porches, indoor as well as outdoor!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business