All reviews waffles sofa bed cookies room was clean sitting area sausage would stay here again myrtle beach other hotels free breakfast next morning breakfast area stayed here for one night very nice hotel great stop road trip staff was friendly
Selected filters
Reviewed May 26, 2016 via mobile

Hotel was everything I had hopped for.r Large clean and spacious. King bed was wonderful, not to soft or hard just right
Had a small snafu with reservation but staff corrected it in timely manner. Will most assuredly stay again when pass this w as y again

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 22, 2016

Passing through Wytheville for an overnight, we selected Comfort Suites from the Web. I don't remember why, but not the best decision.

First of all, it is was not all that easy to find - even though it appears next to I-81 on the map. Perhaps it was my GPS, but we wove through town with many turns to get there.

Room was nice and clean, but an overwhelming odor almost made me turn around and leave when I entered the lobby. Did not give me a comfortable feeling. The beds were so high off the floor that I had to struggle to get into mine. I am six feet tall. My wife is less than five feet and with back problems. She was miserable getting up on the bed - which she had to do multiple times, of course. Breakfast selections were typical, but nothing to rave about. All in all, there had to be better options.

I asked for restaurant suggestions. Was given a nice sheet listing a number of places along with their recommendations. The address they had printed of the one I selected was incorrect. My GPS took me to the middle of nowhere! I finally found the correct address and had dinner. Not very good (Sagebrush Steak House). I let them know about the address mistake on their list.

All considered, I was glad to leave this hotel in my past.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2016 via mobile

Very spacious, clean rooms. We were surprised to see how large it was! The hotel staff go above and beyond to make each guest feel welcomed and valued. The complimentary breakfast was delicious and fresh with quality choices unlike other hotels I have been to. Would recommend this hotel to anyone!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 17, 2016 via mobile

It was our first stay at the hotel and they treated us like family. I will defiantly stay there again. The rooms were very clean, the beds were amazing, it was a great nights sleep. They had a great variety of breakfast foods. It is right of the highway, Very easy to get to.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 15, 2016 via mobile

Why can't all hotels be this good? First, I didn't have a reservation (long story) so I called the Choice Hotels 800 number. They gave me exact directions to the hotel. Check in was simple and professional. My room was emasculate, as was the entire hotel. The bed was very comfortable and I heard no outside noise. Awesome stay. A+!

Trip type: Traveled solo
GMVA421, General Manager at Comfort Suites Wytheville, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2016

Dear Guest,