“It was ok.”

Comfort Suites Wytheville
Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Wytheville
Reviewed January 21, 2012

I was working in Wytheville, VA and stayed here one night. It was ik. Rooms were clean, breakfast was typical. It is a little pricey. And the floors may be a little thin. I only stayed one night be ause there seemed to be a herd of water buffalo in the room above me. And you could hear everything. Even when they flushed the toilet. No I will not stay again.

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank Shayne M

Reviewed January 16, 2012

I read the reviews and you just never know? This place was everything we expected it to be reading the reviews. We got stuck in a snow storm going through the mountains and decided to stop. It was clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was great! It was well worth it. We had eggs, biscuits and gravy, made our own blueberry or regular waffles in 2 hot waffle irons, fruit, yogurt, cereal, oatmeal, donuts, muffins, and fresh coffee. Can't beat it! That saved us about $30 just in going out for breakfast. King size bed with a pull out couch was more than enough room. Didn't have time for the pool but it was inside and was really nice. I would highly recommend this as a stop got anyone passing through the mountains or staying in the area!

• Stayed: January 2012
4  Thank 3sons314416
Reviewed December 21, 2011

Stopped in last night after a long day on the road heading home for the holidays. The woman at the front desk was so nice and helpful, especially for 1:30am. The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast in the am was good. Definetly recommend!

• Stayed: December 2011
2  Thank Homefortheholiday
Reviewed December 9, 2011

we always stayed down the road at the Hampton Inn but we wanted a bigger room with another bed because our son was traveling with us this time.We were hoping for a seperate bed room for him but no just a half wall divider.We saved $40.00 over Hampton for the night.But we did miss the more comfortable bed. Clean ,quiet,economical..We would stay again.Al &Becky

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank builtbyal
Reviewed December 1, 2011

We stopped at this hotel on our way to my in-laws over Thanksgiving, I was planning on staying at another hotel until I read the reviews on TA. After reading the reviews on this Comfort Suites we decided to stay here. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfy, The person at the desk at 1:30 am was very helpful as there were no restaurants open at that hour so we stopped at the TA and picked up some premade sandwiches, after getting to the hotel we realized there was no condiments on the food, the desk clerk found us some mayo and mustard for our food and told us to help ourselves to anything we needed in the breakfast room. check in and out was very easy and everyone was very pleasant to deal with. I would use this hotel again without hesitation!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank kennylax
Reviewed November 20, 2011

We planned to stop in whythsville on our way to NC from IL and I found this hotel on trip advisor. The hotel was easy to find and probably the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in. The bed is comfy (I am laying in it as I type this review and I don't want to get up), the rest of the room is clean and very nice.

I do have a few cons but they are minor. The clerk had to go to a guest room as soon as we walked in the door, part of me was impressed with his dedication and part of me was annoyed. Also the fridge did not appear to be working, but I just checked it and it's quite cold. I am very impressed with comfort suites and would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank Andee S
Reviewed November 16, 2011

Great price. We were able to make last minute reservations. Pool and hot tub open 24 hours. Free internet. Super clean. Staff was more than helpful, especially Joe. I have no complaints at all! Thanks

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family