“Quick service”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #48 of 59 Restaurants in Wytheville
“Quick service”
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the Best Western, after driving from Front Royal onto Savannah GA , we had quick delivery service , great Pizza Hut pizza and cinnamon sticks..,

Four Oaks, North Carolina
“Food was good and delivered fast to hotel room”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Ordered a pasta dish and salad. Food was delivered within an hour and was good. Delivery person was very personable and helpful

Visited July 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Delivered our order to the wrong room.....offered to retrieve it”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

After driving about 8 hours today, we checked into our hotel exhausted. We decided to order pizza and call it a day since neither of us wanted to get back in the car. The hotel room key advertised Pizza Hut with delivery. We placed the order online and received a reply that it would be delivered in about 33 mins. After 50 minutes of waiting, I called to check the status of the order. I was told the driver just left and they are 5 minutes away. I waited 20 more minutes then I saw the delivery car out our window. A man pacing outside approached the delivery man and got and paid for an order. I waited and eventually found the delivery guy in the hall. He indicated he gave our food to the other party and he was going to their room to get it back. I told him I didn't want the food they had already started eating so he offered me the food they had ordered. NO - I told him to just go away. NOT a good experience particularly since it was now after 9 p.m. and NO FOOD.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Debbie G
Camden,Oh
“Great Pizza!Toppings runneth over”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

My husband and I were traveling toward home and stopped for the night at wytheville It was late,we were tired,our room was a disaster. We ordered pizza for dinner. Our pizza was delivered in a little over 32 min. It was delicious. Not selfish on the toppings. The green peppers were fresh and crisp. one of the best Pizza Hut pizzas I have ever had. At least we had one positive on our stop in Wytheville.

• Visited April 2014
Wytheville, Virginia
“Now I remember”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Now I remember why I quit taking family and friends to Pizza hut of Wytheville, Va. Took wife there today and ordered the buffet. Waitress took our drink order I ordered Dr. Pepper, got Pepsi. Asked for a knife (can't cut lettuce/tomatoes/etc without one), she said we don't have any! ???
A couple of minutes later wife looked over at another table, 2 of the people were using knives!?
But yet they didn't have any knives? I know you are going to say "maybe they had used them all", well there was less than 15 people in there.
Then to top it off, waitress brought the check. I looked at it and they had charged us $1.99 for a cup of ice we didn't even ask for, (they actually charges us for 3 drinks). I told the waitress about it and she said she accidentally charged me for 3 drinks, brought back another receipt
and asked me to sign it, showing that they had not tried to steal from us.?!!
Everytime we have been there, they got our orders wrong or there has always been something go wrong. I remembered then why we haven't be back there in over 2 years.
I told the wife for the cost of lunch at pizza hut, we can go to the China Wok and get more and better for for LESS!! So, guess what pizza hut---> You will not get anymore of my business.

• Visited December 2013