“The Wohlfahrt Haus Rocks!!”

Wohlfahrt Haus Dinner Theatre
Ranked #8 of 61 Restaurants in Wytheville
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2014

We just had a rockin' time at the Wohlfahrt Haus! We actually went to the Matterhorn lounge which is inside the restaurant and ordered the Gypsy Schnitzel and German potato salad and it was fantastic! We sat at the bar and drank some NC blackberry moonshine at the recommendation of Paul the bartender and wow! That stuff was good! Paul was a hoot and so were the other locals that we met that night! Soooo much fun and so friendly and open to two Ohio girls. I can't say enough about them and Paul even opened the Edelweiss giftshop so we could buy some Wohlfahrt stuff! We laughed the whole way back to the Buckeye state about our adventures! We love you Paul, Shane and David!!

There are newer reviews for Wohlfahrt Haus Dinner Theatre

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I am always amazed at the good food and entertainment that this location provides. The Theater also is very charitable. They give a free food and xmas show to hundreds of needy families every year at xmas time.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Was a nice afternoon out. The show was ok food was average. relaxing atmosphere. Good service. Show was funny in parts. Music was good. It is worth a try a different show may have been more to our taste. Would try again.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

I really enjoyed the Christmas show on December 20th. If you plan on seeing this show in 2014, my advice is to get your tickets early, because it is a sell-out. The food was good, also the play. The second half of the show was best. Nice dinner theatre.

1  Thank Louise L
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Great choice. I really enjoyed the food and the service. It was a lot of fun. I like the location. Very clean. I would like to go again.

2  Thank trebor b