“Wohlfahrt Dinner Theatre”

Cuisines: German
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I really enjoyed the Christmas show on December 20th. If you plan on seeing this show in 2014, my advice is to get your tickets early, because it is a sell-out. The food was good, also the play. The second half of the show was best. Nice dinner theatre.

1  Thank Louise L

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Great choice. I really enjoyed the food and the service. It was a lot of fun. I like the location. Very clean. I would like to go again.

2  Thank trebor b
Reviewed August 19, 2013

we should have just gone for drinks and appetizers and to see the band, but never never never for dinner!! appetizers- We tried the crawfish tails-pretty good, also the sweet and spicy shrimp-very bland and cool and barely cooked. For dinner-Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo-tasted like melted swiss cheese covered up with fresh grated parmesan, terrible broccoli and overcooked penne noodles. Wiener Schnitzel-husband says this was good. Pasta Primavera-this was like melted American cheese, flavored with beer, but it didn't bend-instead it was very watery on the plate and again very overcooked penne noodles. Lesson learned: don't have the pasta. Now the service was friendly and attentive-even though it was a busy night. The drinks were ok. I would never recommend this place for dinner.

3  Thank LisaVidMal
Reviewed July 18, 2013

The food was OK, so-so. Seems that out there meats are cooked "pulled" style.

However, the performance was beautiful. We saw "Cats" and the performers were very talented.
Our group gave them a standing ovation at the end. We were very touched by the young performers who were so passionate about their roles. We were a very expressive audience as well.

It was adorable to see them in their costumes distributing dessert during intermission! Definitely recommend it as a lovely, regional attraction.

I would recommend it to anyone. We had a fantastic evening.

1  Thank Wanda T
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The dinner was excellent. The best meal I have ever had at a dinner theater. "Showboat" was a wonderful show with great singing and dancing. It was a good value for an evening of dinner and entertainment.

1  Thank bugandmuscles