“Southern Nights makes me like Country music, even though I don't like Country music.”

Wohlfahrt Haus Dinner Theatre
Ranked #8 of 62 Restaurants in Wytheville
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2013

My family and I attended a recent performance of WHDT's 'Southern Nights' and was rocked or maybe yodeled into submission. After many years of attending great and good shows this blew everything before out of the water. The direction, choreography, and song choice were spot on. This theater has made me a believer in Country music in just a little over 2 hours. I understand that their creative team wrote and directed all in house, I hope management notices and gives a nice raise because they have some amazing talent.
If you haven't been yet or even if you have...go again. It's that good. Special thanks to Misty our server and I understand that the producer has been ill so best of health and recovery.

1  Thank Casimir D

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I have been to the Wohlfahrt Haus Dinner Theater several times within the last 2 years. First visit was in May of 2010. Of all the venues on the Eastern part of NC, this is my favorite. The food is always delicious. The staff is always friendly. The environment is warm and inviting. The shows are always delightful. My favorite thing about this venue is the FOOD!!! ALWAYS, ALWAYS so delicious!!!

1  Thank MariaB106
Reviewed January 28, 2013

attended the christmas show here, it was a delightful experience.
must say we were surprised at the quality of the show and the food was excellent. well worth the price if stopping off in wytheville.

2  Thank carl b
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Great place for dinner and a show. Food is good, and I always leave full. Service might be a little slow due to your server might bepart of the show, but its still not bad. Actors all seem to have talent, and sing well.

1  Thank brez1978
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Dinner Theater has top talent and brings a variety of shows in. The bar area is a nice place to meet up with friends and catch up. In the summer a nice large patio area to sit and enjoy the evening.