“Quick trip through with my dogs.”
Review of Wytheville KOA

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wytheville
Wytheville KOA
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I was driving through on my way home from PA and decided to stop for the night - wish I could have stayed longer! Everything was as you would expect from a great KOA. Pretty place. Dogs had a blast too. I will stay here again. Good service and great pool and very clean restrooms.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Wytheville KOA

Reviewed September 23, 2013

The service at this KOA is the best I've hade ( and I stay at many). the owner and the staff were very friendly and responsive. We had some RV trouble and they directed us to a really good local mechanic. They also suggested some nice things to do in the area (while we waited on repairs) and a wonder place to eat. Couldn't ask for better hosts! Spacious park, with lots of amenities and super clean restrooms. The only down side is the sites - they are a little dated...but believe the owner is updating them this winter...so expect a class A site in the spring. We will definitely be back on our next trip through the area!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

I was forced off 81 due to 0 visibility and hurricane winds. Wytheville was the closest KOA. The hosts were very nice on this blustery day and I ended up in a Kamping Lodge.

What a wonderful surprise. This campground appears to have everything your family could want to have a wonderful vacation.

I was content in my spacious Lodge with bathroom ... full kitchen ...... dining area .... patio w/table, chairs and umbrella ...... private deck with porch swing. I could go on and on.

Nice people ..... nice place.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Spent the night at Wytheville KOA for one night after 177 and I81 were shut down do to an unusual April snow storm. Checked in around 8pm. Office was closed. Checked out at 9:00am the next morning. Office was still closed. Ground was covered in snow so it was hard to figure out exact location of campsites. We were able to get water despite the cold temperatures. Sites seemed small. Did not use any of the facilities so can't comment. The property is supposedly a nice place to stay in the summer. Site is convenient to Interstate but located far enough away that you don't hear any road noise. Road into the campground looks like you are going through a neighborhood.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank upontheridge
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We stayed at the Wytheville KOA overnight on our way to Florida in January. The owners were nice, and the restrooms and showers were clean. We were worried about finding open campgrounds during the winter months, and were happy to find this one. We will stay there again as we travel the eastern states.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pjsquilter
Reviewed August 16, 2013

My wife and I stayed while traveling throughout the States the fall of 2012. We found the campgrounds very pleasant, clean and the staff friendly, willing to help in anyway they could. We had no hesitation about spending a night, which turned into a couple of days.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Ken B
Reviewed August 15, 2013

My wife and I stayed one night at this site in a 34 foot motor home. The campground is very quiet and very nice with paved pull-through sites and a nice little general store. The owners are very nice and the park has a number of permanent sites (which I see as a good thing).

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family