“Not Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The small town tried. Spaghetti is alright as are the calzones. But that is about as far as this "Italian" joint goes. Husband has ordered items off the menus the waitresses couldn't pronounce or describe to him. My husband is from New Jersey and knows his Italian food, so this place was a large disappointment for us. We've also never had consistency. We always come back hoping it will be better and it is always "eh" for us.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Waitstaff is very friendly and helpful. That being said, I am kicking myself for going back for Round 2 at this sub-par, sad excuse for an Italian restaurant. It kills me too see these positive reviews by 'authentic italians'. Chicken was probably microwaved. Food is bland. It seems like nothing they cook tastes good. All I could say is the pizza wasn't bad, the eggplant wasn't bad. Was any of it good? No. Did I have expectations when I went in? Yes, that it would be more appealing than the Pizza Hut across the road or picking up a frozen pizza at Wal-Mart. I guess I shouldn't expect so much.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

We were on our way back home from Tennessee and were stopping over for the night in Wytheville, VA and wanted a good pizza. As always, we go online to look for positive reviews on restaurants and decided to give this restaurant a try. Boy, we were sorry we did. The pizza came to our table and it was runny and not cooked. The waitress told us that the kitchen was training a new cook and I guess we were the guinea pigs. The second pizza that was brought to our table was better, but we have had better pizza at Pizza Hut, which is across the street. We will go there next time we are in town and are craving a pizza.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

They were very accommodating to a large group with no reservation, the food was delicious and plentiful.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We arrived close to closing on a Sunday evening. We were the only customers at that time. Still, they were welcoming and friendly. The food was very good and the price was reasonable for all we ordered.