All reviews cinnamon rolls tesla charging hi express real plates pancake machine spent one night here dinner theater would stay here again queen suite the entire staff chinese restaurant room was clean traveling home hot tub front desk staff parking lot staff was very friendly
Selected filters
Reviewed April 27, 2019

We spent one night here while in the area. It is a very nice hotel. Everything is clean and well taken care of. It is close to places to eat. I would have no problem staying here again the next time we are in the area.

Reviewed April 27, 2019

We stayed one night. Clean, comfortable bed and linens. Towels soft. Cost $143. Bath older with bath tub. Breakfast was delicious, included with cost, with REAL plates and dinner ware- not plastic. Staff friendly, professional. Although not far from the expressway, a little hard to find. Would stay here again if in area.

Reviewed April 20, 2019

Very nice hotel - exceptionally clean and great people at the front desk welcoming you for your stay. Our room was for the most part quiet, but I had requested a room next to the elevator, which turned out to be a bad idea in the morning - you could definitely hear the elevator! Nonetheless, the room was perfect and you felt very safe.

Room tip: Don't get a room next to the elevator
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Anita T, Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Wytheville, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2019

Dear Joe D, thank you for the review of our hotel! We work really hard to provide the best hotel in a great environment, and I’m glad to see those efforts pay off on your last visit. We hope to have you back soon.
Anita Thomas / AGM

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

Is the either a new place or renovated, the beds are very comfortable, the staff very friendly, and a great breakfast . The location is near many restaurants. Nice parking. I am sure everyone will like this location, it’s the perfect place to stop, right off I 77

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Anita T, Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Wytheville, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2019

Dear thall26, thank you for the great review of our hotel! We work really hard to provide the best hotel in a great environment, and I’m glad to see those efforts pay off on your last visit. We hope to have you back soon.
Anita Thomas / AGM

Reviewed April 9, 2019

I found this to be one of the nicest Holiday Inns I have stayed at. It was almost like new. Very clean and comfortable room. The breakfast room was lovely, and I thought the breakfast offered was quite adequate. The coffee was delicious and the food hot. I don't know why people complain about food selections, as this place had pancakes, eggs, omlettes, sausage, bacon, bagels. cinnamon buns, juices, fresh fruit, yogurt. There is a Shoneys next door for dinner, and even breakfast if you don't like what Holiday Inn serves. There is also a German Pub nearby. I would definitely recommend this property.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Anita T, Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Wytheville, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2019

Dear Walklady, thank you for the great review of our hotel! We work really hard to provide the best hotel in a great environment, and I’m glad to see those efforts pay off on your last visit. We hope to have you back soon.