“Wonderful food!”

El Patio Mexican Grille
Ranked #17 of 61 Restaurants in Wytheville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

We both had the enchilada with pork dish. Best Mexican dish I have ever had.

Great food, good prices, friendly service. I suggest giving this hidden gem a try!!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Stopped in Wytheville overnight on our way from Cleveland to Myrtle Beach. Traveling with twin one-year-olds can be challenging and we needed to find a place that would accommodate our crazy family and our picky toddlers' palates. El Patio did not disappoint! The staff was courteous, helpful and understanding. The restaurant itself is incredibly immaculate and beautifully decorated. The fresh chips & salsa came with an added bonus: beans & cheese, which the kids gobbled up instantly (you parents with little ones know how hard it is when a kiddo is in a restaurant and wants to eat RIGHT NOW. This made our day)! The menu was exciting and had my husband and I been traveling alone we would have been more adventurous but we stuck with the basics: chimichangas and tamales. Not only did we enjoy our meals but our children did as well. We look forward to next year when we can ::hopefully:: stop in again!

1  Thank mfran422
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Looking for something different then a chain restaurant and we found one! Food was excellent and the atmosphere was clean and staff friendly!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I was on a road trip and arived after 10 hours of driving. teh restaurant and staff were pleasant, the menu huge, and the service fast. Great food, great service, and reasonable prices. I will defintley stop back there. Even added it to my GPA as a 'Favorite'.

Exit 70 off I-81 in Virginia is a great stop, from great Mexican food, to hotels and even a Wal-Mart!

1  Thank Barb B
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We had the beef fajitas and should have split one order. It was a huge amount of food! The fajita meat was very small strips of beef and hence sort of overlooked and tough. The price was reasonable. If we return, we will try ordering the steak instead.