Motel 6 Wytheville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Budget Host Inn(Wytheville)
View Hotel
All reviewsbeen updated recentlyhot showerroom was cleanbob evanssmall fridgeaccept petshandicapped roomcracker barrel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I arrived late at night and was glad I had a GPS to find this place. The motel is located just off I-77/I-81, but it's up a fairly steep hill behind some other businesses.

My room was spacious and had recently been redone into the "refreshed Motel 6" look with hard floors and a flat-screen TV. There was even a refrigerator and microwave in the room at no extra charge. The room was clean and quiet.

A decent room at a low price. That's what a Motel 6 should offer, and this place delivered. I was pleased, and I would stay here again if I were in the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank pedal29
Reviewed January 13, 2014

We stopped here a couple weeks before Christmas, on our way to Disney World. It was dark when we arrived and still dark the morning that we left. For four (4) of us, it was a good place to crash for the night. I was a bit taken back with the "new" concept for the rooms. Looks like Motel 6 is going for a more "yuppie" look. Gone was the carpet and it was replaced with a wicker looking floor. Gone was the basic table and chairs and that was replaced with a small table and padded bench. I would say the beds were decent and the hotel was easy access off of the interstate.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank garchr
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We stayed at Motel 6 Wytheville twice during our travel to TN - going and returning. The room was very clean, the beds were comfortable, and the appliances worked well. It was a quiet location. The Internet connection in the room was good. Its convenience to the highway was a huge plus. During our first stay we brought to the attention of the staff a minor issue with the toilet. On our return stay, in the same room, the issue had been resolved. We'd highly recommend this location to other travelers as a convenient, comfortable, affordable, clean facility.
Note: The driveway is very steep which would not work for travelers with a trailer.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Easy check-in, the room was old, but fine. Room 108 had a microwave & fridge, fairly unusual at the Motel 6 chain. The bathroom was showing its age, but everything was clean and tidy. Spoke to reception as I looked for 'flyers' - asked was there anything in the area worth visiting - sadly the answer was "nothing". So we only stayed one night. After the last very noisy motel it was a pleasure to have a quiet evening and nights sleep

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We stopped here on the way from Ohio to Atlanta. Perfect for an overnight stop with dogs. Pet friendly clean rooms...and the rooms were retro style. Really havent seen anything like them! Not a lot of space to walk the dogs, but was only here for one night so it was fine. Be sure to eat at the local mexican place down over the hill. This hotel is great for a clean, quiet, and budget friendly stay!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business