Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,213 results
All reviews room was clean biscuits and gravy the breakfast area outdoor pool stay there again waffles halfway point overnight stop easy access off the highway staff was very friendly hot breakfast pet popcorn motel florida dog
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stay onne night on my way to NC by myself. The hotel was very clean, I felt safe and the area was not a problem. Staff was very friendly and was greeted warmly. The breakfast was very good! Great value. Would stay again.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
crown3722, Owner at Best Western Wytheville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that our staff was very friendly and that you enjoyed our amenities! We look forward to seeing you again when you travel back to Wytheville.

Reviewed January 9, 2020

Very nice hotel for a lower price with easy access to interstae and regional activities. The eating area overlooks the swimming pool, and the breakfast has a fairly large selection. Scrambled eggs were a bit salty, but we rinsed them it hot water and they were fine after that. They stated that gluten free items were available on request.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
crown3722, Owner at Best Western Wytheville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2020

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our amenities and our hotel's location! We hope that you will stay with us again when you travel back to Wytheville.

Reviewed January 6, 2020

We visited this hotel again, this being our 6th visit. Our stays are fairly consistent, always over the Christmas holidays so there are no variables. This year we noticed right away that the property was starting to slide.

It is starting to look a little tired. I was particularly disappointed in the bathroom which has a few holes in the wall and the coating on the tub was peeling. The remainder of the hotel was still pretty good,

The breakfast, as always, was well above average. Great selection. This year they offered fresh grated cheese fro your eggs...nice touch.

We were told that there is a new management group running the place and they told us here were renovations planned. We will consider giving it one more visit to see if it gets back on track.

Room tip: 128-132 seem very quiet
Date of stay: January 2020
crown3722, Owner at Best Western Wytheville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2020

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our amenities! However, I want to sincerely apologize about the maintenance issues that you encountered in your guest room. I have reached out to our on-site management team in order to address your concerns promptly. Again, I sincerely apologize and hope that you will consider staying with us again as we continue to improve.

Reviewed January 5, 2020

We stay one night on a trip several times a year and have rarely been disappointed. The rates are very reasonable and the staff is always helpful. It is also easy on and off from I-81. The breakfast is usually good too.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
crown3722, Owner at Best Western Wytheville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2020

Thank you for your review. I am glad to know that you enjoyed our hotel's location and our amenities! We look forward to seeing you again when you travel back to the area.

Reviewed January 5, 2020

I really enjoyed this place. Really nice staff and hot breakfast. The room was nice the bathroom needed update but all was great. They are pet friendly. They do charge a $20 pet fee. I love the staff, they made my stay exceptional

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that our staff was very nice and that you enjoyed our amenities! We hope that you will stay with us again when you travel back to Wytheville.