1,145 results
All reviews room was clean biscuits and gravy the breakfast area stay there again waffles road trip myrtle beach halfway point nice stay overnight stop staff was very friendly pet motel popcorn interstate florida dog
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2019

Hotel was average and did the trick after long days drive. Not one of the best hotels in this chain. Needs some tender loving care. Tub had been painted and paint was peeling. Ceiling tiles falling out. Like I said did the trick for what we needed

Date of stay: May 2019
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Wytheville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2019

SEHerron,

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share this experience. Your comments regarding the tub and Ceiling tiles have been taken into account. Allow me to apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you. This review gives us a glimpse of the pressing matters at the hotel and rectify them as soon as possible. On behalf of our entire staff of Best Western Wytheville Inn, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed May 5, 2019

Not a pleasant stay. Room had not been vaccumed. Trash behind door. Bathroom was dirty, pubic hair in bath tub. Room smelled of wet dog. Location was convenient. Selected this hotel because of previous satisfactory stays at other Best Westerns.

Room tip: should provide rooms that have not previously held a pet.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Di Ann F,

Thank you for pointing out the issues with housekeeping so that we can work to improve upon
this aspect of the guest experience at our hotel. We are constantly working towards make every guest's stay clean and comfortable. We apologize for the cleanliness issues in your room and we want to assure you that we will take your comments very seriously. I'm glad you found our location to be convenient, and I hope you will find your expectations to be far surpassed during your next visit!

Reviewed May 2, 2019

I booked my parents a room at the best western in Wytheville, VA because it was a good stopping point for them between Ohio and South Carolina. My father forgot his favorite pillow an hour or so after they checked out on Saturday, April 27, 2019. I called the front desk and spoke to Teresa. She contacted housekeeping who had found the pillow. She took the mailing address and my credit card info to ship it back to me via UPS on Monday. I called on Thursday, May 2, 2019 and Teresa again answered my call and had no idea where the pillow was and suggested I call UPS because she was off on Monday and Tuesday so didn't know if it was shipped. I called UPS and the lady there was very helpful, even contacted the hotel for me, but no pillow had been picked up to be shipped to us in Ohio. I called back to Teresa however since the pillow was not there, there was nothing she could do. She also had no idea what happened to the mailing or billing information that she left. I realize that my father's missing king size bamboo pillow is of little importance to the general day to day operations of Best Western but I would think that working in the hotel service industry would cause an issue like this to occur from time to time and forgotten items could be returned. I am wrong. Don't forget anything if you stay here.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Explore45635856593,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. I am so sorry hear with your pillow. We make sure we preserve a friendly and honest environment for the benefit of our guests. Rest assured lost and found items are given back to the owners. I am sorry that our staff was not more accommodating to your needs and please feel free to contact us again if this situation has not been resolved to your satisfaction. We hope to see you again someday and to transform your opinion of our hotel and service.

Reviewed April 29, 2019

I had made the reservations while traveling. The outside looked nice. that is about it. The desk clerk did not care if he spoke to me or not. I always ask if they accept AARP, but for some reason he ignored me, so I gave up, That morning checking out, I asked again about AARP, and the lady said no they did not. REALLY?? so when we checked the breakfast out, but as in most Best Westerns I have stayed at, the food is hot. This hot food was soggy scrambled eggs, bacon was nearly not cooked. Needless to say, we did not eat there. We also stayed in a room with a hot tub. Well , several of the jets worked. Room was fairly clean, but the bathroom faucets were about ready to fall off and the toilet seat was loose also. At least we got a good nights rest. I have yet to check if I got my best western reward points, as the guy said yes, I got them..

Room tip: we had a 2nd balcony room.. was noise free
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Wytheville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2019

750margef,

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the service you received from our front desk staff at that time, which made your stay less pleasurable. I will address your concerns and make sure this behavior doesn't happen again. Meanwhile, we will notify maintenance about the bathroom faucets and will alert housekeeping about your other remarks as well. We know we can do better and will use your feedback to ensure that no guest has this experience in the future.

Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here only one night but was very pleased. David checked us in and was super helpful and very kind. The room was very clean and beds were quite comfortable. The bathroom was clean and fully stocked with amenities. The only thing I found a bit uncomfortable was the bathtub was without slip resistant mat and from what I observed the guests were mostly elderly. I made this work by putting a hand towel in the bottom of the tub. The breakfast was standard motel fare and again David kept things refilled. This is a quiet motel and the views are beautiful. Yes, I would absolutely stay here again. Thanks for a nice visit.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Wytheville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2019

Linda R,

Thank you so much for sharing your review and giving us an honest look at the guest experience in our Best Western Wytheville Inn hotel. It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. We are overjoyed to hear that you had a great time with us and we are looking forward to your
next visit!