Best Western Wytheville Inn
$129
AscendHotels
Days Inn by Wyndham Wytheville(Wytheville)(Great Value!)
$55
$155
$105
$113
Red Roof Inn & Suites Wytheville(Wytheville)(Great Value!)
$65
Travelocity
$116
Hotels.com
1,061 results
All reviewsroom was cleanbiscuits and gravythe breakfast areaoutdoor poolstay there againwafflesroad tripmyrtle beachnice stayhalf wayhalfway pointeasy accessstaff was very friendlypetmotelinterstatepopcorn
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We walked in after driving for 4 hours, arriving after midnight, and the front desk clerk was very friendly and informative. Their hotel is non smoking and pet friendly, who could ask for anything more after a long day. Especially, when it is not the comfort of your own home. The Wytheville Best Western went out of their way to make us feel comfortable and at home.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sandra M, General Manager at Best Western Wytheville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2013

Please accept our sincere thanks for the opportunity to provide our services to you. We want you to feel at home – whether this was your first or one of many visits here. If you have any suggestions of how we may better serve you please let us know.

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

We always stay or try to stay at the Best Western chain of hotels. After staying here, I feel it's important to say that not all of them are great. No air conditioning throughout the building although our room did have it. The people behind the counter are not friendly. The soda machines don't work and the location is not good. You aren't very close to any amenities that you may need. I will not stay here again while traveling on my motorcycle.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Teeroe1
Sandra M, General Manager at Best Western Wytheville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Please accept our sincere thanks for the opportunity to provide our services to you. We want you to feel at home – whether this was your first or one of many visits here. I appreciate suggestions from our guest of how we may better serve you. I will pass these suggestions to the other departments.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Okay. I know I have a sensitive nose, but the halls and linens had a stale cigarette
smell that was offensive. They could take a page from the Clarion's book, and use a
deodorizing spray to make the halls more pleasant. I smelled it all night on my sheets....very
unpleasant! Big bathrooms were a nice surprise.

Room Tip: The second floor rooms have no elevatior and steep stairs so beware.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 2, 2013

FINALLY… A hotel that realizes that the air conditioner fan needs to stay running! So tired of other hotel fans waking me up every 5 minutes shutting off and turning on. (Big A+ from me on that alone)

lt was easy for my GPS to find and I like that is a little off the beaten path. This hotel does not have an elevator but it does have interior corridors. Room was fine but hotel could use some extra cleaning in the stairwells (smelled bad) dirty spot on sheet and ripped towel.

The room has a fridge, microwave, hair dryer and a heat lamp in the bathroom. Pillows were soft and we got a pretty good deal at $61.44 after taxes with Priceline but the person in front of me was able to get a room for around $72 with AAA discount (Sunday night, Labor day weekend).

I found the GM very nice and pleasant as she checked me in and was still working the next day 15 hours later at check out.

Breakfast bar is decent and seating is good size taking up most of the large lobby. It has two different waffle makers, about 5 different cereals, eggs, a toaster for bread and bagels, yogurt cups, sausage and gravy, warm biscuits, sausage patties, orange and apple juice, muffins, etc.

Pros-Soft pillows, LCD TV, location, breakfast included, allows pets, fridge, free Wi-Fi, outdoor pool, microwave, quiet location, large shower head

Cons-No elevator, stair wells smell bad, ripped towel, dirt (?) on sheet, security (unlocked side door). I understand no elevator, but all other issues are easily corrected.

Summery-I would like to stay here again if they correct these easy but very important issues.

Room Tip: A little off the beaten path, so rooms are quiet No elevator, request 1st floor if you have troubles with stairs
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Sandra M, General Manager at Best Western Wytheville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Please accept our sincere thanks for the opportunity to provide our services to you. We want you to feel at home – whether this was your first or one of many visits here. Also I want to thank you for the suggestions of how we may better serve you. I will pass these suggestions to the other departments.

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here with our collie boy on our way to the beach. Our room was spacious, well-appointed, and clean. Well-located in quiet area. Gated "dog park" and plenty of other green spaces for walking the dog. Breakfast not awesome but far more extensive than expected from what was billed as a "continental" breakfast buffet. Yes, it's an older property, but it has been renovated and has VERY comfortable beds and pillows. We, too, noticed that entrance door from parking lot was not secured and hope that management will take care of it asap.

• Stayed: August 2013
Sandra M, General Manager at Best Western Wytheville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2013

Please accept our sincere thanks for the opportunity to provide our services to you. We want you to feel at home – whether this was your first or one of many visits here. If you have any suggestions of how er may better serve you please let us know.