“Wythville, VA”

Best Western Wytheville Inn
Ranked #8 of 20 Hotels in Wytheville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We have always stayed at Best Western when we travel. They allow pets and are great for all accomidations, clean and comfortable. We love the accomidations in Wythville, VA and will go out of our way to stay there. We have found them to be best in their services, clean, comfortable,quite, good coffee and good breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sandra M, General Manager at Best Western Wytheville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Please accept our sincere thanks for the opportunity to provide our services to you. We want you to feel at home - whether this was your first or one of many visits here. Our customer relations are very important to us. We at Best Western Wytheville Inn sincerely hope you will consider us again

There are newer reviews for Best Western Wytheville Inn

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Have stayed here in the past but won't be staying here ever again. The ownership/management has no regard for loyalty and are only concerned about your dollar. There are much better options in the area. Most of the major chains are nearby and the price point isn't much different. So, I will be utilizing those facilities in the future for sure.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Creekguy

Thank you for your comments concerning your stay at the Best Western Wytheville Inn. I appreciate your taking the time to write. I am disappointed we failed to five you the fine accommodation and consideration we strive for . We do appreciate your patronage.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Hotel was ok. Room was clean and bed comfortable but hotel appears to me to feel older even though I'm sure it's been renovated. Halls were not air conditioned, breakfast fine. External door around to side of building basically open to the public. I got it for 60 on Priceline ($74 w/ taxes) so it was worth that but I would rather not stay there again.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the mountain area are more picturesque but still nothing to get too excited about
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MelanieJacksonville

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I was scared by other reviews. I scored a "express deal" on a deal site which is how I ended up here. The hotel was definitely 'over the river and through the woods' but the GPS on the iPhone found it without problem. I was pleasantly surprised with this Best Western. In Ohio, Best Western's are scary and very low grade. At this BW, our room was on the second floor, room 22x. It was very clean. The television in the room was a 37-42 inch flat panel and the room itself was comparable in size to Holiday Inns at which I've stayed. The breakfast which was free was delicious and a true variety of foods: 4-5 different cereals, Oatmeal, Donuts, Eggs, Sausage, Muffins, Biscuits, Gravy, Yogurt, Pancakes, Orange Juice, Apple Juice, Milk and more. Our family of four enjoyed this breakfast most of any hotel stay and we've stayed in 5-6 different this year. My wife was impressed, which says a lot.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

This is the worst Best Western that I have ever stayed at. We were put in a room with black mold and other deposits around the rim. It obviously hadn't been cleaned. We called the front desk and they sent someone to clean it. He tried but said it hadn't been cleaned in so long that it wouldn't come off. (Think about getting a pumice stone.) I took a picture but I don't want to gross anyone out. We were moved to a room that had slightly less mold around the rim. The a/c came on and off every 5 minutes. I called again and someone was supposed to come check the problem. No one came. I called back in an hour and was told that maybe I should look for another hotel. It was hard to find and definitely not worth the search. Even the waitress at the restaurant questioned why we chose this hotel. (We are loyalty members but have joined the Wyndham Group and Choice Hotels since.)

Room Tip: Go to Comfort Inn
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tom O

Reviewed August 7, 2013

AC was noisy and kept shutting off and coming back on every 5 minutes all night long. There were no tables to sit at for breakfast (all filled). Several items needed to be replaced - we had to ask for orange juice, waffle mix, eggs and there was no fresh fruit only canned sweetened fruit.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

This hotel was a little hard to find, due to the roads. The room was clean. The staff were good and responsive. The breakfast bar was good overall. It was well stocked, and staff person was very nice. I would recommend it and I will most likely stay there again if I visit in Wytheville again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends