“Very Good Mexican Restaurant”
Review of El Puerto

El Puerto
Ranked #9 of 61 Restaurants in Wytheville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 31, 2013

My wife and I ate dinner here. We found the food to be very tasty. Good quantity. Clean. Friendly and attentive service. Low prices. We'd choose to eat here any time we had a yen (or peso) for Mexican food.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

This is one of my husband's favorite Mexican restaurants when he is on the road traveling in the area. My first time eating here and I was very pleased with my meal and will definitely go back if I am in the area.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Great food. Great Service. I don't know the name of the dish but it had Grilled Chicken, Pineapple, Mexican Sausage, spring Onions,and Cheese. Served with Beans, Rice and Tortillas. My wife and I eat a lot of Mexican and this place ranks high on our list.

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

My family and I love to go eat here! Best Mexican Food around. The atmosphere, food, and service is wonderful and will refer anyone to this restaurant!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Great Mexican food for a good price. The manager has helped us any time we had a problem. It was very clean,