“Best Chinese Ever!!”

Dining options: Reservations
Harlingen, Texas
“Best Chinese Ever!!”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

This was by far the very best Chinese food that I have ever eaten. Saw the positive reviews on Trip Advisor so felt it would be a safe bet. I was not disappointed. Pork and garlic was wonderful, egg rolls were large and very tasty, fried rice, sesame chicken. Had enough left over to take back to my hotel and reheat the next day. Well worth it and would definitely return if I was in the area. Wytheville residents are fortunate to have such a fine restaurant in their midst. Decor was authentic. Comparable to one of the best Chinese restaurants in Chinatown Toronto Ontario.

• Visited April 2013

Etters, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful food and service!”
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

This is a great place to eat! Food was delicious and our server was extremely polite and efficient! Will definitely come here again when in the area!

• Visited April 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Don't worry about Chinese joints anywhere else...”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

It's that good. My wife and I shared our dishes. I tried the famous Sesame chicken and she got the Garlic Pork. I wish they had Dim Sum or a Singapore noodle, but I have never had such good food.

Visited March 2013
Rural Retreat, Virginia
“Worth the trip!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

THis is the chinese retaurant to compare all other Chinese restuarants to. I not eaten at another that was as good or went out of there way to fix your meal exactly how you want it. Many times when we eat there at odd times there is a bus full of oriental travelors and they all seem as happy as I am with the food. THe restaurant is tastefully decorated and doesn't look dark or worn out like many chinese restaurants that we have visited. Resonablly priced and a great wait staff.

• Visited March 2013
Maiden, NC
“Love the food!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I love this place because of the food. It is a great place to go with friends. It is not my first choice as it is very loud. The staff is very friendly and willing to serve you. If you don't mind the noise and wait times, then this is the place. I would visit again. I very much recommend this restaurant!

Visited October 2012