“The name is now "Tokyo" and it moved to the Wal-mart strip mall.”
Review of Kimono Japanese Seafood - CLOSED

Kimono Japanese Seafood
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed March 7, 2012

Same great food, much improved decor with a cozier atmosphere. Try the Bento box or the salmon, shrimp and scallops for two. It's equally good for lunch or a special dinner out. One of my favorite places to eat.

1  Thank TahnaGirlGuide

Reviewed January 8, 2012

Thanks to the previous review for letting us know this restaurant had moved. This is by far a 5 star place. We arrived with 11 in our party unannounced for my mom's birthday, they took us to a private party room and served up a wonderful Japanese cuisine show and AWESOME food.

Reviewed January 2, 2012

I love the sushi here. Try the Wytheville roll. Service very friendly. However this place has moved and is now on commonwealth drive (near the walmart) and is called Tokyo steak house. Same great food though.

Reviewed January 12, 2011

Great food, great service, fair pricing compared to other Japanese Restaurants I've eaten at. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed July 29, 2010

My family absolutely loves Kimono! We have been regulars there since it opened a few years ago. The food is consistently good! We have had no bad experiences there! The filet mignon is excellent! We also love the rice that is served with the hibachi meals.

1  Thank MissMistyMc