All reviews easy fix sliding barn door room was clean hot choices making reservations choice hotels mexican restaurant the ground floor staff was very friendly quick stop parking lot nice stay waffles biscuits and gravy next morning no frills breakfast bar
Selected filters
Reviewed April 30, 2019

Great place to stay and have breakfast the follow morning. Hope you enjoy your stay there. I look forward to my next stay in Wytheville Virginia traveling through to northern Virginia. You'll find a large shopping area across the expressway for the Comfort Inn there.

Dear Travelers,

WE have a one of a kind breakfast that is truly AWESOME. We do have shopping, gas, and restaurants across from our hotel. See ya soon.

Reviewed April 30, 2019

Our room was clean and nicely equipped. Our stay was capped off by a WONDERFUL hot breakfast, a free newspaper and a friendly assistant who not only made sure everything was clean and available but greeted us with a smile and kind words. She made our stay an A+.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guests,

OUR rooms are CLEAN AND NICELY EQUIPPED, we do have the BEST breakfast in town and you are welcome for the free newspaper and friendly TEAM..

MY TEAM loves to smile so we appreciate you noticing that..

Reviewed April 30, 2019

What a nice welcome from a bunch of Bananas...if you don't know what I am talking about you should check it out. This was a half way point for our trip to Myrtle Beach. So glad we chose this hotel. Friendly and clean! The back door was a little tricky since you couldn't really tell there was a quick descent. The Lemon and Orange water was a nice touch too.

Dear Travelers,

I am so glad you enjoyed our bananas!! WE want to make you smile!! We are CLEAN AND FRIENDLY. I am glad you enjoyed the lemon and orange water.

Come back anytime..

Reviewed April 29, 2019

The front desk check-in was quick and flawless, everyone we came in contact was friendly and polite and knowledgeable. Customer service is second to none. Our room was lovely and the bed was comfy and yummy. It was so quiet and we slept so well.
The breakfast was so delicious! Lots of hot choices and cold choices that if you went away hungry you are too fussy. My husband is diabetic and had eggs and ham to eat as well as biscuits and gravy.
The bathroom could have been a little bigger but was clean and had such wonderful towels. I was really tempted to add one to my own linen closet! The closet was big and the easy chair was such a nice respite from driving. I would highly recommend this as a short or long term place to stop.

Room tip: We were on the second floor in the "D" wing. We over-looked an ancient cemetery and it was so quiet all night.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
dylansiya, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2019

Dear Guests,

I am glad that you enjoyed your overall stay at our hotel, the front desk is very capable of getting our guests checked in fast. We are 100% CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I am glad you enjoyed our wonderful breakfast and our clean room. I am glad that your husband was able to enjoy..

I understand your concerns on the bathroom, the hotel was built a while ago when the bathrooms were small, I do apologize for that.

I am also glad you enjoyed our big closet and easy chair.

Come back anytime...

Reviewed April 22, 2019

The staff was great. And the hotel was nice for a quick stop. However the roof must have a leak because there are water stains/ damage near the elevator and in our room the wall above the mirror had water damage

Review collected in partnership with Choice Hotels
dylansiya, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2019

Dear Guests,

Thank you for choosing our hotel, we are a nice little hotel that is off the interstate in a quite part of town. WE are repairing all the roof leaks this summer.