We reserved this hotel with our points from our many nights in La Quinta's. On the outwards appearance things looked pretty nice. We arrived on the Friday night after Christmas to find the lobby packed with other guests waiting to register as there was only one clerk to register guests. It did not appear that there was any management and that this poor single girl was the entire operation. Now with it being the Holiday Season and the fact that this is one of the main route to Florida where there is numerous College Bowl football games, one would have thought that the management would have had extra help scheduled or been there himself. NO!!! When I finally reached the counter check-in went fast and courteously. Asked about the breakfast and were informed of the time and that it consisted of Pastries, sausage, gravy, eggs, biscuits, waffles, juices, coffee and other items. Well... the next morning we found a couple of the items told about and a very poor selection of anything else. Ended up buying breakfast down the road. The real run was in the shower which has stone walls around it however there was black algae and an excess of caulking on this otherwise beautiful enclosure. I just have a problem showering in algae and mold. Also, in the middle of the night I woke up with my head/nose next to the mattress. Not the hotel's fault just the way I sleep, and I thought I had fallen into an ashtray. What a rude surprise to wake up to. Since this did not cost me due to my points, we actually it did cost me as we all know that the cost of the points are figured into the cost of all rooms and therefore I just had pre-paid my room with other La Quinta visits, I guess I received what I paid for. The Days Inn across the road is a much nicer environment and you can park immediately in front of your door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just off Highway 11, La Quinta Inn & Suites Wytheville is just around the corner from the area's most popular attractions. Enjoy a delicious and free Bright Side Breakfast(R), including waffles, biscuits, bagels, and fresh pastries while sipping on bottomless cups of coffee and juice. Whether you're staying for business or pleasure, you'll enjoy our hotel's numerous free amenities designed to optimize your comfort and allow you to relish in the joys of home. Relax in your spacious suites, take a tip in our indoor swimming pool, or try our free Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel. Staying for business? We're less than five miles away from Longwood Industries, Inc., Quaker-Tropicana-Gatorade, and Hutchinson Sealing Systems. Just check into our hotel, and then head out to wrap-up your business affairs. Leisure travelers enjoy our hotel's convenient location to a myriad of local attractions, including Gate Wind Amusement Park, Fort Chiswell Animal Park, and more. Afterward, when you're ready to call it a day, you can head back to our hotel and relax in a spacious suite, equipped with a lush pillow-top mattress, cable TV, and other modern-day amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, LaQuinta, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Wytheville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Wytheville Hotel Wytheville
- La Quinta Wytheville
- Wytheville La Quinta
- La Quinta Hotel Wytheville