La Quinta Inn & Suites Wytheville
$113
Days Inn by Wyndham Wytheville(Wytheville)(Great Value!)
$55
Red Roof Inn & Suites Wytheville(Wytheville)(Great Value!)
$65
$129
Comfort Inn(Wytheville)
$81
ComfortInn
All reviewstraveling with petsroom was cleansausagea pet friendly hotelindoor poolwafflesbiscuitseasy accessbob evanssmall dogstopping pointcracker barrelfitness centerhot breakfasthot tubthe breakfast areaking room
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was a very nice size room,and a clean location. Parking was easy . The stagg was friendly. I was surprised to have a full breakfast. Go into town and check out Kings Country Produce if you get a chance.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I had booked LaQuinta Wytheville, VA using my LaQuinta Returns points I have accrued. I am a big fan of LaQuinta as I have never had a bad experience and I've been staying at this chain, for years. The closest LaQuinta I could get to Bristol Tennessee was Wytheville, Virginia and that was still an hour and twenty minutes out. I made reservation and requested early check-in, which was noted, but honored only if room was available and ready from previous night stays. So we left Columbus Ohio at 6am and got to LaQuinta in Wytheville at 1130am for check-in. Linda, at desk, said nobody will be checking in until 3pm today due to special event and per her General Manager. I told her I had reservation and special request noted of early check-in and there was only a hand-full of cars in parking lot so I knew rooms were available, per policy. Besides my wife and I, we had our 2 year old and our dog along for trip. I explained to Linda we were to meet family at 1pm at speedway, and would be leaving once we took dog and luggage to room. She said we have 2 options--check-in at 3pm or look for another hotel. There were many angry customers that day as we grabbed a bite to eat and waited in lobby almost entire time as we could do nothing. Anyways we checked in at 3pm and was in bad traffic since it was closer to time of race. We missed all pre-race festivities which ruined whole weekend. We made it in time for driver intros and race. I am so disappointed we spent $400 on our tickets to race and we couldn't even enjoy time with family who came from south and couldn't enjoy all the days festivities. What a way to spend our first Race at Bristol! This was the worst customer service ever by all LaQuinta's we have stayed at. And breakfast ended earlier (930am) than other LaQuinta's as we missed it too.

2  Thank SherryE852
RussellS6162, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Wytheville, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

I'm sorry to hear about your delayed check-in, as stated our check-in time is at 3pm. I do see where you had a request for early check-in and we always try to honor these special request but unfortunatly due to being sold out the night prior to your arrival it was about 3pm before we had rooms cleaned and properly inspected for our guest that night. I apologize for any inconveniencethis may have caused.
We hope to see you again soon.

Russell

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Stopped at this hotel on a recent trip to Pennsylvania from Atlanta with the family in tow. IT is a little on the expensive side for a highway hotel but in the end was worth the price.The room was clean and comfortable and the fridge was a nice bonus as we were traveling with an infant. Like most LaQuinta's this one is pet friendly, which is nice if you are traveling with any four-legged friends. Breakfast was not bad with sausage and biscuits and an assortment of fruit and muffins. We will definitely keep this property in mind again when returning to Pennsylvania.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family