All reviews indoor pool waffles sausage would stay here again waffle house staff was friendly stopping point beds were very comfortable overnight stop great price coupon interstate cereal gas
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2019

We stay at this hotel every 3 or 4 months. We were greeted by the manager, who is the same fellow for years now. Got checked in, about an hour later, I decided to take a shower. Only had either completely hot water or completely cold. Nothing in between (water stopped). Went down to front desk. Little blonde girl with tattoos & piercings, who had been there three weeks, switched us to another room. Got to that room, the air conditioner did not work at all. Went back down. The next room they gave us did not have lights that worked above the bathroom sink. When we asked about that, the front desk lady called the maintenance person(on speaker), who sounded displeased he was getting a call. She wasn't happy with his response and just hung up on him. She next called the manager, who was now at home(on speaker) He was very monotone and didn't seem to like the fact that he was bothered on his "time off". He stated that because we had to be moved four times, to compensate with a discount of room. Our final room had a towel rack ripped off the wall, but at this point, we didn't even care. We stayed in same room from Thur-Sunday. Come checkout, nothing was discounted. We complained and they took down our name, address, phone & email and said the manager would get back with us. My wife gave them one entire week and received no response from anyone. I almost called him as a warning to plead him to call her as she was getting madder by the day. Three weeks later, nothing. We stay at the hotel so much over the years that the manager recognizes us and comments, but not enough courtesy to even send us an email or phone call?? We probably will stay across the street at the Days Inn next time. Sure is a shame because we usually love staying at the Quality Inn, but they now seem to have a lazy attitude, many broken things that need addressed, and fly by night help. Sure is a shame. We feel sad as we lost the place we liked to stay at.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 7, 2019

Based on previous posts - if a remodeling project is in progress, it is still ongoing :). Bathroom tiny, cramped and in need of serious repairs (rusted door frames, shoddy drywall patching and splotchy paint. Continental breakfast was tasty w/ a good selection of items. A side entrance door would not activate with card and I had to walk around the hotel to the front entrance to get in a couple times. In fact - the entire wall shook when I tried to open the side door initially! The office chair I'm sitting in keeps slipping down and I'm not a large guy (under 200#). I will pay more next time for better accommodations.

Room tip: Choose a room on the opposite side of the highway - there is a lot of road noise as noted in previous posts
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 20, 2019

Clean and convenient, near interstate, gas stations and restaurants. Hotel staff was helpful and easy to deal with. We pick the Inn because of the Hot Tub and near the Waffle House. We are planning on stopping there again this year.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

We were making our way back from Orlando to PA in the wake of Hurricane Florence. North Carolina had been ravaged and I 95 was closed in spots. After trying unsuccessfully on my Choice hotels app to get a room for the night, I called the Gold Priviledges number. A helpful representative found a room! After driving on art 81 all day in double the normal traffic, we were so relieved to get a place to stay. As with all the choice hotels we’ve stayed in, it was nice, comfortable & clean!
We LOVE Choice Hotels!!!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

The heated pool was nice but a bit cool. I guess they just changed the filters.
Hotel was clean and close to many eating places.
Will return. Make sure you get coupon. There are some right at the front door.

Date of stay: October 2018