“Pet friendly and People Friendly”
Review of Ramada Wytheville

Ramada Wytheville
Ranked #13 of 20 Hotels in Wytheville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Halifax, Canada
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Our server Mckayla was very efficient, friendly and helpful. It was a pleasure dining with such a cheerful and pleasant staff serving us. The hotel was clean and the front staff friendly and very helpful. When my key didn't work the front desk staff made new ones but also came with me to ensure they worked. That was over what I expected so than you for that.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
atlanta
Reviewed December 30, 2013

My husband and I were looking for nice place to go for New Years Eve dining and dancing. While I was on facebook, the advertisement came up for this hotel and what it was offering for that night. Although, I stil had a few questions...This was on Sunday evening that I called, and the front desk person, knew nothing of the sort of this celebration. So, she connected me to the lounge, they knew nothing of the sort either. The lounge did not know how to connect me back to the front desk, so I made another call, (not 800 number which at this point and time, the ft. desk rec. may have advised me of that number) considering the disconnections and hang ups from wherever she tried to transfer me to. But my journey started again when I called Tues . evening, I wont go into detail, but lets just say, I'm not stopping here...
Good luck if you stay here, but I think i'll try someplace else...

LKS

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lisasmith12345
Revere, Massachusetts
Reviewed December 30, 2013

when I checked in I was met by Dillian at the front desk. He was very friendly and helpful. We got to stay in the closet room available to the entrance, witch was a plus because on the web site it looked like they had hallways to the restaurant and front desk. Also when I asked for a frig. and microwave, Dillian had one in my room within 5 minutes. My only thing was the bar was not opened when it was suppose to be, I guess it was because the lack of patrons the first night, no explanation on the other nights. The hotel room was very clean and quiet, I would stay there again in the summer when the pool is opened if I got it for the Same price. We enjoyed are stay very much. Thank You Lynda Rigoli

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
RamadaWytheville, General Manager at Ramada Wytheville, responded to this review, January 9, 2015
Dear Guest,

Thank You for taking time to review our Ramada. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.

During your future stay make sure to ask for special discount that we offer to our guests for in-house restaurant "Southern Diner" as well in-house lounge "peppers lounge"

kind regards,

JK
Travelers also viewed these Wytheville hotels
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Wytheville
The Bolling Wilson Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Comfort Suites Wytheville
Comfort Suites Wytheville
#4 of 20 in Wytheville

Been to Ramada Wytheville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Wytheville

Property: Ramada Wytheville
Address: 955 Peppers Ferry Rd, Wytheville, VA 24382-4041 (Formerly Ramada Hotel Wytheville)
Location: United States > Virginia > Wytheville
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #13 of 20 Hotels in Wytheville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Wytheville 2.5*
The Ramada Wytheville, VA is located at Exit 41 on I-77 at the intersection of I-77 and I-81 on Peppers Ferry Rd. This Wytheville hotel is one mile north of historic downtown Wytheville, the Wolfarht Haus Dinner Theatre and the Log House Restaurant. As the finest of Wytheville hotels it is near the beautiful Blue Ridge Parkway, Mt Rogers National Rec Area, and the historic Shot Tower State Park. Also nearby are the Appalachian Trail, Big Walker Mountain Lookout, Hungry Mother State Park, New River Trail State Park and the Jefferson National Forest. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Wytheville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Wytheville Hotel Wytheville