“Great room, great price”

Days Inn Wytheville
Ranked #8 of 20 Hotels in Wytheville
Roanoke, Virginia
“Great room, great price”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I have stayed here several times. The room I was in the most recent time really needs a new tv. That is my only negative about this place. Very clean, great staff, good location, great price! And the cookies are a nice touch!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Medford, Massachusetts
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

I was traveling to Tennessee and stayed at this Days Inn for a night. It was clean and comfortable. Nothing fancy, but it served its purpose and the proce was great. The free breakfast was great and the staff I came in contact with were friendly and gracious. Highly recommend.

• Stayed June 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed June 27, 2013

a real family feeling from check-in to breakfast to housekeeping service to checkout. you might not be impressed by the exterior but you get very good value for the price. location is convenient to everything (not that Wytheville is very big) - restaurants, "downtown", gas stations, food and other stores, highways.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Marietta, Georgia
Reviewed June 27, 2013

My family and i were traveling to Pennsylvania and we decided to stop in Wytheville. We had a coupon book and saw that the Days inn was pretty cheap, $52.00! So I said lets stop and see what it looks like. I went in, we needed 2 rooms, which they had and before I took them I was able to look at the rooms. I was pleasantly surprised how neat and clean they were. The beds felt comfy so we took the rooms. Front desk was very nice and b'fast was basic but had fresh fruit and yogurt which was nice. For our one night it was great!

Room Tip: If I am on the road, I always ask to see the room first before I take it, This has saved me from ha...