Fairfield Inn & Suites Wytheville
$96
ComfortSuites
$127
HIExpress.com
Super 8 Wytheville(Wytheville)(Great Value!)
$60
Priceline
Red Roof Inn & Suites Wytheville(Wytheville)(Great Value!)
$62
$99
Travelodge Wytheville(Wytheville)(Great Value!)
$50
Agoda.com
All reviewsfront desksalt water poolenglish muffinsmyrtle beachwould stay here againexcellent staymorning breakfastking suitetrip homehot tubnext morningafter a long dayhilton headcomfortable bedsquick stopgreat stopvery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 17, 2009

We arrived here after going to the Hillsville Labor Day flea market. The lobby was so clean. The rooms smelled so fresh and clean. We had two queen beds which seemed alittle larger than others. The hallways and elevator were clean. We went into the indoor pool and jacuzzi which were alittle small that was the only bad thing I can think to say about this hotel. The lady who put out breakfast was super nice and the breakfast was the usual bagels etc. except everything was brand names. It was a great place to stay we would stay there again if we need to.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2009

We stopped on our way from Cleveland to Hilton Head. We called a head of time and asked for adjoining rooms but was told that wouldn't be possible. But somehow when we checked in for the night, we were given adjoining rooms (one was a handicap suite) and we were able to let the kids run back and forth between the rooms. The rooms are very spacious and as requested, our rollaway was in our room when we checked it. There were complimentary Otis Spunkmeyer cookies in the afternoon when we checked in. The pool is very small. I would say, even with just 2 people it was crowded. But there is a pool and exercise room nonetheless. The breakfast was adequate with heat your own Jimmy Dean ham breakfast biscuits, variety of fruits, and muffins, donuts, and the usual fare. Definitely new looking and very clean. The pillows were great that are on the bed. We stopped at this hotel on our way back from Hilton Head too. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2009

My family and I stopped at this hotel on our way back from the beach for an overnight stay due to bad weather. I asked for two adjoining rooms because we were travelilng with my parents and two small children. We checked in 9:30 PM and we checked out by 10:30. The front desk staff was rude and threatened to call the police on us because my child was crying. I contacted the manager and was told I was lucky they gave me my money back. I travel for a living and am platinum with Marriott, obviously that means nothing. If you have children stay away. We went to the Country Inn across the street and the staff was wonderful, and the rooms were cheaper and bigger.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank OhioAvidTraveler1
Reviewed June 16, 2009

Very clean hotel. Traveling for 2 weeks on summer vacation, this was night 11 and by far the best stay yet! We would not hesitate to stay there again!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed May 30, 2009

We needed a hotel for a 1 night stay on our route. After reading other trip advisor reviews I decided on the Fairfield Wytheville. What a great choice! This hotel beat some higher end hotels we had stayed on our trip. The hotel had all the amenities we needed and was very clean and comfortable. We could have stayed here longer and been perfectly happy.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple