We stayed here on our trip home from St. Petersburg, Florida to Erie, PA. It is pretty much the last stop on I-77 for any decent lodging before Charleston and we stopped around 9:00 pm. I initially tried to book a room on the Marriott site because I am a Marriott Rewards member, however it did not give me the option and was labeled as "not available". Upon arrival at the hotel when I checked with the front desk person she informed me she was not sure why it said that and assured me they had availability.
I asked to book a Jacuzzi suite with a king bed so I could relax my sore muscles after all the driving and I was immediately accommodated without issue. The staff member in charge of the desk was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and very comfortable and the Jacuzzi tub well worth the additional cost (I paid $127 plus taxes which I thought was a reasonable rate considering the upgrade). They also provide you with two bars of soap (one for body and one for face), Pantene shampoo and conditioner and Vaseline intensive care lotion (travel sizes) which is an added bonus. There is a pool and hot tub in pool area although we did not take advantage of them. The internet service was good as well.
They have very comfortable beds and the pillows are very soft making for a good nights sleep. The view out of our window was very pretty in the morning showcasing the hills of Virginia. Breakfast was simple but very good with scrambled eggs, fresh fruit, sausage patties, yogurt, waffles, cereal and an assortment of bagels, toast and muffins. Overall, I would say it is a great value for the price given that you get such comfortable accommodations and breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wytheville Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott(R) is nestled in the scenic Blue Ridge Mountians, and conveniently located off I-77 and I-81, near popular attractions. NASCAR fans will enjoy our central location to Bristol Motor Speedway and Martinsville Speedway. Wytheville is home to several annual festivals including the Hillsville Labor Day Flea Market & Gun Show, Chautauqua Festival, Wythe County Heritage Festival, and the Homestead Living History Festival. We now offer our free hot breakfast and a heated Salt Water Pool and Salt Water Hot Tub and 24 hour Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Marriott, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Wytheville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Wytheville
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Wytheville Hotel Wytheville
- Fairfield Inn Wytheville
- Wytheville Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn Hotel Wytheville