$98
Country Inn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$151
$126
HIExpress.com
$67
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $75/night.

$119
AscendHotels
Days Inn by Wyndham Wytheville(Wytheville)(Great Value!)
$58
ComfortSuites
Comfort Inn(Wytheville)
$81
ComfortInn
All reviewsfront desksalt water poolnext morningmyrtle beachexcellent staywould stay here againroom was cleanmorning breakfasthilton headtrip homehot tubafter a long daystaff was friendlybagelsquick stopvery nice hotelgreat stop
Reviewed April 7, 2012

Great place to stop from Ohio to South Carolina. Quiet and comfortable.....And the continental breakfast is just enough to get you started!! It's a newer hotel with very reasonable rates. We would stay again without hesitation,

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor and be sure to ask that you NOT be put in a handicapped room.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Fairly and new off I 77 and I 81 intersection.
Found the hotel very clean. modern, staff very courteous and helpful. and rooms well appointed. Bathroom and beds excellent.
Don't let the posted price put you off; apply your discounts.
Have stayed at others in this area and this hotel, in my experience this is by far the best stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2012

This is one of the cleanest and best kept hotels I have stayed in.
The staff is really "flaky" however.
As a Marriott Member for a number of years , I asked for a room which was quiet.
So they gave me a room on a stairwell- near the 1st floor, with a refrigerator which had a noisy compressor- right next to the bed and a "pacer" upstairs.
They had no control over the pacer- so I give them that.
I asked to be moved and they did do this- grudgingly- to a "handicapped " room-- when I returned the keys from room 1- they told me the room was NOT "handicapped " etc etc/ They basically had
no clue about the room-- or they decided to "punish" me for asking to move ? Whatever.
IF the stafff doesn't know about the rooms in the hotel where they NEED a tour ??
The behavior of these two young ladies was arrogant as well. We DID finally get a good night's rest..and in checking out the a.m. clerk had NOT been told about the refrigerator noise in the first room so I told her again. This is a beautiful property- too bad about the staff !
A note to manager: I do not think that a lip ring on a desk clerk is professional . I would tell her to leave it at home.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 23, 2012

We booked this hotel for a halfways stop on the way to North Carolina. The rooms are very nice, as the pictures show on the website. Rooms, lobby, and pool area were all clean, so we were thrilled with that. Unfortunately, after we left, we discovered my husband had left his wallet in the room along with our phone charger. We called hotel, (friday) to be told manager would be in at 7am saturday, and we could ask him if a wallet had been turned in. Saturday came, and manager was not around, and they said would be out of town until monday morning. The girl working the front desk finally called and said he told her there was no wallet turned in or cell phone. We made no other stops from the hotel to our destination, so we are confident our wallet was at the hotel. We never personally heard from the manager, and on the way home we stopped in to see if they had found anything, or our phone charger. Needless to say, they hadn't, and seemed VERY nervous with us there. The phone charger was plugged into wall and other end was laying on the bed when we left, so I have a hard time believing nothing was found....overall I'm unimpressed with the way management handled situation, and I'm sure housekeeping took our money out of wallet and pitched everything else...in between the time they were standing in the hall texting or outside smoking.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Rachel M
Reviewed March 21, 2012

Fairly new hotel, conviently located off I-77 at the intersection with I-81. Well done Fairfield Inn, with a larger room than most. Excellent flat screen TV, microwave, small fridge. Small work area with a second comfortable chair. Bathroom size is good with plenty of vanity counter space. Tub/shower and good quality hair dryer. Typical Fairfield breakfast. Front desk personnel very friendly and helpful. If you need to stay overnight in this area, this hotel is a comfortable place to do so with good value.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple