All reviews cookies front desk pool and hot tub room was clean real plates waffles would stay here again nice breakfast great place to stay very nice hotel complimentary breakfast breakfast staff pleasant staff long drive excellent stay fresh fruit halfway point
Reviewed July 6, 2016

Overall it was a great experience. The people are very friendly and helpful. The rooms were adequate and clean, beds and pillows were comfortable. I really enjoyed the afternoon cookies and coffee. The only negative was breakfast. I would however recommend the waffles because you can fix them yourself. Otherwise I suggest that management buy yogurt in small containers and make sure the fresh fruit is actual fresh.

Reviewed July 6, 2016 via mobile

The poor stay started from the moment we walked in. We were not greeted with a smile. There was a guy that was walking out when we walked in, and she said he was weird. I thought that was unprofessional, so i looked at her name tag, it was the assistant gm. Then, when we went to the room, the bathroom was not very clean. There was a hair tie on the ground and our towels had tears. Then at 12:30 at night the people above us were jumping around. I waited 30 min before contacting front desk. The man never apologized and the noise never stopped for at least another hour. It woke us up, so it wasn't just normal walking. Breakfast was okay, sausage gravy was good. I think it was the gm in the breakfast area, she was nice. I wouldn't stay there again.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 5, 2016 via mobile

From check in to check out a great experience. Hotel very clean and staff helpful and friendly. King size bed extremely comfortable. Breakfast buffet was better than CI&S we stayed in at South Richmond VA. I would stay here again and it gets a 5 star recommendation for a hotel in its price range.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 4, 2016

2nd stay here in 3 months . Great customer service. Easy check-in & check-out process. Very clean & comfortable oversized rooms. Great swimming pool. Very good breakfast & friendly staff keeping all food fresh. Good location off I81 & I77.

Date of stay: June 2016
Reviewed July 3, 2016

No cookies! Desk helping checking me in was not welcoming at all; was not recognized as club carlson member, was not given upgrade or "present"; breakfast was out of food & space continually...ill planned in set up, quantities, and seating. Highly disappointed.