“Never again I will go back there.”
Review of Wendy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #29 of 35 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: American
“Never again I will go back there.”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

The food was ok but the service sucks. Had to wait on someone to take my orders for about 10 to 20 minutes. The bad part about that was I was in the drive thru. To make things worst they didn't get the order right . I recommend going to another Wendy's besides the one here in Woodstock, VA.

• Visited August 2013

New Market, Virginia
“Good fast food.”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I enjoy eating at Wendy's because they gave good salads and chicken sandwiches as well as good burgers. My husband really likes the chocolate frosties!!

Visited February 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Wendys lunch”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

As always we enjoyed the food at Wendy's. However, while we were waiting for our food the cashier and her coworker entertained us by complaining about the duties that were not completed by the previous crew to include mopping the floors, wiping down the counters, etc. Not really what you want to hear when your stopping in to eat.

Visited December 2012