“Better than most”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Not the best pie I ever had, but it sure beats the chains! I suggest the special...best bang for the buck.

1  Thank Chris P

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Great pizza. Great pasta. Steak sandwiches are just like Phila/S. Jersey area. Hard to find this in Virginia! A little difficult to access - especially leaving at dinner time - but worth it. We usually take out or eat in front of restaurant so not sure of waitress service.

1  Thank Karen G
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Have often noticed the Italian Touch as we stop for gas but never checked it out. This trip, I decided I wanted to try a slice of pizza and picked up one of their Menus. The slice was tasty and on our next trip to Woodstock I will stop in and try one of their other menu items. Also their prices seem very reasonable.

1  Thank Tess1951
Reviewed March 14, 2014

My husband and I stuck out on a rainy and cold day for some good Italian food. We had their daily special of Lasagna. It came with a small not so interesting salad. The service was fair, neither good nor bad. To sum things up: our experience was average to good. We will probably go again to give this place another chance.

1  Thank grands2travel
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Real Philly style cheese steaks, pizza like the "boardwalk pies" and really nice folks. Friendly and they deliver!

1  Thank keith m