Hampton Inn & Suites Woodstock
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn(Woodstock)
Hotel Strasburg(Strasburg)
1,057 results
All reviewshighway sideluray cavernsroad noiseroom facingpool and hot tuba great stayroom was cleanfront desk stafflocal restaurantsbreakfast was excellentoatmealbreakfast stafffitness centercracker barrelvery nice hotelcomplimentary breakfastdefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 3, 2013

This hotel provides great service and the facility is fantastic. Special high marks for the breakfast and helpfulness of all the staff. I would highly recommend this hotel to people traveling through the area.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

An easy access to I-81, spotless hotel with very accommodating staff, ask for a room at the front of the hotel, if you do so ,you will not be bothered by I-81 traffic. I quite often take the stairway in a hotel, what a surprise here... this one is made for a safe evacuation during a fire... fluorescent paint colors ..oversized stair well...having been in a real hotel fire ( not a drill) I really took notice of this hotel and their safety procedures...I always stay at this Hampton Inn on my way south from Ontario, at least 4 to 6 times a years and see no reason to change of location

Room Tip: The suites are large and modern, as previously stated ask for a room at the front of the hotel, I book with my AARP and the difference from the regular room and a suite is not that much for a way larger room
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We stopped at this hotel on our way up to DC from SC. It was clean and comfortable and very convenient. Our room was facing the highway which was a bit noisy but OK for our quick overnight stay. I would definitely recommend this hotel but if you are staying more than one night request a room away from the highway.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

While planning a drive from FL to MA, we hit the jackpot when I found this hotel in VA that is totally SMOKE FREE. Smoke free rooms just don't work for me. I have difficulty breathing around smoke and as much as hotels try, the smell still lingers in the rooms. To find this smoke free hotel was WONDERFUL! I noticed reviews of this hotel during my search, and some said that there was road noise. There was, it's an easy on and off from the highway - but it didn't phase us much. The beds were very comfortable, the room was clean and fresh, they were booked solid [holiday weekend] and the complimentary hot breakfast which included waffles - were full when we went down. I will definitely book this hotel again if in the area again and would highly recommend it to anyone. Also convenient, gas and food at this exit.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This was part of a quick trip, so I didn't do much other than get to the hotel & sleep. The room was clean (nice bed!), & everything worked, so no problems there at all.

There is the Interstate side of the hotel & the non-Interstate side. I landed on the Interstate side, which was a bonus for me, since the truck drone put me right to sleep. If this is a problem, ask for the other side or bring earplugs.

Breakfast was good with a lot of space to sit & eat. Some people were having their breakfast outside.

I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that's NOT on the interstate side if noise bothers you.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo