“Great every day stop!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Love Red Robin. They have been a staple choice for dinner or lunch for many years for me. This location is great being close to the mall and the highway!

Typically they have very friendly and nice wait staff! The price's are perfect for what you get!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

good food and good prices, variety is good. close to where I am staying and working. Better choice than some of the other places in the area.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

For a quick meal with a varied menu at very reasonable prices, Red Robin fits the bill. Great family restaurant.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I had driven past the Red Robin Restaurant in Woodbridge many times, and this time I decided to stop in and have lunch there to see what it was all about!

This is a very large restaurant with several spacious very bright dining areas, yet it has a very inviting and cozy ambiance. The decoration is all-American and includes impressions of the daily American life plus numerous posters of vintage American movies and TV shows.

Upon entering the restaurant, you find the receptionist behind the front of a vintage car. The hostess who greeted me was very friendly and took me to a nice table. My waiter, Travis, was very polite and friendly and arrived soon to take my order. I decided for the Ensenda Chicken Breast and side salad, and had the choice of the regular portion of 2 chicken breasts or the lighter version with only one, and I opted for the latter. The meal was very delicious but I found out that I should have opted for the regular version with two pieces of meat, because the one I received was smaller and thinner than what I saw in the menu image :(

The total bill of $13.42 for the meal and two glasses of lemonade was quite fair for the amount and the quality of the food I enjoyed. All in all, Red Robin in Woodbridge, Virginia is a great restaurant to dine at when you're in the area. And while I probably won't make a point of traveling 25 miles to Woodbridge only to dine at Red Robin, I will certainly consider this restaurant for a good meal the next time I'm in the area :o)

The total bill

The menu is

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I had never been in this Red Robin until recently. It has great veggie burgers just like all the locations, and the dynamics here are different. Layout and style are different and seem a little older, but the front end of a car the entrance is a nice touch. Will probably go back again soon.