“Everyday Grub”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Fairfax, Virginia
“Everyday Grub”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

For a quick meal with a varied menu at very reasonable prices, Red Robin fits the bill. Great family restaurant.

DC
“Good Location, Good Food, Good Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

I had driven past the Red Robin Restaurant in Woodbridge many times, and this time I decided to stop in and have lunch there to see what it was all about!

This is a very large restaurant with several spacious very bright dining areas, yet it has a very inviting and cozy ambiance. The decoration is all-American and includes impressions of the daily American life plus numerous posters of vintage American movies and TV shows.

Upon entering the restaurant, you find the receptionist behind the front of a vintage car. The hostess who greeted me was very friendly and took me to a nice table. My waiter, Travis, was very polite and friendly and arrived soon to take my order. I decided for the Ensenda Chicken Breast and side salad, and had the choice of the regular portion of 2 chicken breasts or the lighter version with only one, and I opted for the latter. The meal was very delicious but I found out that I should have opted for the regular version with two pieces of meat, because the one I received was smaller and thinner than what I saw in the menu image :(

The total bill of $13.42 for the meal and two glasses of lemonade was quite fair for the amount and the quality of the food I enjoyed. All in all, Red Robin in Woodbridge, Virginia is a great restaurant to dine at when you're in the area. And while I probably won't make a point of traveling 25 miles to Woodbridge only to dine at Red Robin, I will certainly consider this restaurant for a good meal the next time I'm in the area :o)

The total bill

The menu is

• Visited March 2013
Virginia
“Great Veggie burger and a different Red Robin”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

I had never been in this Red Robin until recently. It has great veggie burgers just like all the locations, and the dynamics here are different. Layout and style are different and seem a little older, but the front end of a car the entrance is a nice touch. Will probably go back again soon.

• Visited March 2013
“Disappointing experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

We arrived early on a Saturday night. The restaurant was not busy yet. Our bar drinks took forever, but they were good. The jalapeno bites were good, but the burgers took forever. To the point that we had to rush out to make out our movie without dessert. We were disappointed since this was a date night and didnt want to feel rushed. Definitely an average experience, fine if you are just hungry for a burger but don't set your expectations too high.

The 4 Seasons
“Good I guess...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

Our food experience here was good, nothing spectacular, yet nothing to drag thru the mud. The kids' food was ok, and our burgers were pretty tasty. The onion ring stack was really good though, especially with the different dipping sauces, the kids loved that. And the milkshakes were a tasty treat. Can't really say anything bad about this place, except maybe the "long" faces of the greeters (or whatever they're called) at the door. We ate here 3 times while vacationing nearby, and all 3 times they seemed like some real sour pickles at the door. Would we go back though if in the area again? I'm sure we would.

• Visited July 2012