WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #66 of 270 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Average Food, fair to middling service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

We have eaten here several times. IMHO the best item on the menu is the tower of onion rings. Yesterday we took two of our grandsons. My wife had to take the youngest into the bathroom so I told the waitress and she said she would be back to check shortly. It was almost 15 minutes later before we finally saw her. I ordered their Oktoberfest burger which came on a pretzel roll and was supposed to have beer mustard on it. It had a small amount but certainly not enough to taste it on each bite. The picture was much better than the food actually looked. The boys split a macaroni and cheese with orange slices. The youngest seemed more interested in grandma's french fries (well the ketchup part anyway). The oldest started not feeling well so neither of them ate much. My wife had a Burnin' Love Burger which she stated was quite tasty.

We've eaten here many times and the service runs from passable, as it was yesterday, to quite good. We'll continue to go back, because for the most part the food is good and moderately priced.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

West Point, New York
“It's a chain and I don't know what else to say.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

We have eaten here twice since we arrived in WB and I do not know what the issue with this restaurant is. The first time we ate here, it was a weekday night-not busy and it took our server a long time to get to us. She was having trouble serving all her tables. I think we had three other servers help her out. The second time we went was a weekend lunch and the hostess told us it would be a 30 minute wait. I looked over the restaurant and they had numerous empty tables (I waited tables for five years in college with a total of eight years working in restaurants) and know what a full restaurant looks like. Eventually the manager came up to the hostess and stated "why are these people waiting, I have tables open all over the place". We were seated immediately. Once seated, our waiter could not anticipate anything for our table, such as drink refills and extra napkins. My wife loves this restaurant, so I think we will drive to the one in Manassas next time and see if it is any better. If I could give service a zero, I would.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Long Island City, New York
“First time we were disappointed with a Red Robin!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

We have been to many other Red Robins in other states and have always enjoyed our experiences. Not this time. I looked up several locations along our drive down south to be able to have a meal at one of them. We arrived around 1 pm and told our server we were travelling and needed to get back on the road asap. He took our drink order but didn't come back for our food order until 1:25. Our food was not served to us until 1:55 and there were many issues. One of Red Robin's specialities are their garlic fries. I believe they are fried in garlic flavored oil and have pieces of garlic on them. We received fries that didn't taste at all like garlic and had parmesean cheese slivers on top of them. I asked for the "fresh fruit" option with my meal and got a cup full of soggy, defrosted strawberries and apple cubes. One of us ordered a medium-well burger with well-done bacon and received an under-cooked, rare burger with hardly cooked bacon. We did let the server know of our concerns and he let his manager know. The manager did come to our table and we discussed our experience. She apologized for the kitchen that was backed up that day and said the bill was "on the house" for our trouble.

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Tampa, Florida
“Red Robbing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

The kids enjoy this place, but I can't wrap my head around overpriced, not great hotdogs. If I want a great hotdog, I'll fly to NYC. Fifty plus bucks to feed 5 hotdogs is not worth the Red Robbing.

Visited July 2012
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Good burger”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2012

If you need a good burger quick this is the place. Burgers are good, service is friendly and prices are reasonable. Good family place.

Visited June 2012