“Good food, great service, pricey.”

Siam Bistro Thai Cuisine
Ranked #22 of 281 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Having recently moved from California I am generally very disappointed in the prices and quality of food in NOVA. Siam is one of the pleasant exceptions, while not extraordinary, their food is good and portions are appropriately sized. Although the prices are bit high, even by California standards, they provide very nice alternative to all of the restaurant chains which seem to dominate dining scene in VA.

3  Thank KahuNova
There are newer reviews for Siam Bistro Thai Cuisine

Reviewed May 31, 2012

Based upon the food, my rating wouold be 4.5; the service 3.5. For a neighborhood Thai resturant, this is a really nice place--the crispy duck is a favorite. The ambiance, again is pleasant. The staff could be a tad more attentive, but they are certainly pleasant. the portions are ample--if you order 3 dishes for 2 people, you will have ample "take home". I have taken clients here and never been dissatisfied. I have yet to go where it was overcrowded, but reservations will assure you of a prompt table.

2  Thank 1LarryFox
Reviewed May 5, 2012

My husband and I have been coming to Siam Bistro since we moved to Woodbridge in 2009. There are so many chain restaurants here, but we were so happy to have found this little Thai place. The food and service is excellent; we regularly enjoy the soups, curries, and the noodle dishes. Even though we're not able to go as regularly now, they still remember what we generally order. We really never have to wait for a table or to have a drink refilled.

1  Thank JeniKB
Reviewed March 26, 2012

This restaurant is tucked away in a strip mall next to several other restaurants. It's small but elegantly decorated without feeling posh. Modern Asian design. The fried rice is top notch. Teas are all better than Lipton. I tend to get the off-the-beaten-path specials and have never been disappointed.

2  Thank DisneyFamily004
Reviewed February 25, 2012

I've been to Siam Bistro a number of times and it has been great every time. Quiet and soothing decor along with delicious food make for a relaxing and satisfying evening. I'm looking forward to my next visit.

2  Thank Mockmm