“Really nice”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Really nice”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Based upon the food, my rating wouold be 4.5; the service 3.5. For a neighborhood Thai resturant, this is a really nice place--the crispy duck is a favorite. The ambiance, again is pleasant. The staff could be a tad more attentive, but they are certainly pleasant. the portions are ample--if you order 3 dishes for 2 people, you will have ample "take home". I have taken clients here and never been dissatisfied. I have yet to go where it was overcrowded, but reservations will assure you of a prompt table.

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank 1LarryFox

Boston, Massachusetts
“A little bright spot in the desolate restaurant scene of Woodbridge”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

My husband and I have been coming to Siam Bistro since we moved to Woodbridge in 2009. There are so many chain restaurants here, but we were so happy to have found this little Thai place. The food and service is excellent; we regularly enjoy the soups, curries, and the noodle dishes. Even though we're not able to go as regularly now, they still remember what we generally order. We really never have to wait for a table or to have a drink refilled.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank JeniKB
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good food, nice atmosphere, and even the kids like it”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

This restaurant is tucked away in a strip mall next to several other restaurants. It's small but elegantly decorated without feeling posh. Modern Asian design. The fried rice is top notch. Teas are all better than Lipton. I tend to get the off-the-beaten-path specials and have never been disappointed.

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank DisneyFamily004
Woodbridge, Virginia
“A lovely place to have a lovely meal.”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

I've been to Siam Bistro a number of times and it has been great every time. Quiet and soothing decor along with delicious food make for a relaxing and satisfying evening. I'm looking forward to my next visit.

2 Thank Mockmm
Houston, Texas
“Best Thai in the Area--hands down”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

Order whatever appeals to you off the menu; you can't go wrong! The fried sprig rolls are a great way to start. Or try the wrapped shrimp. I haven't met an entree that I didn't love. Always a good idea to enjoy your meal with a hot tea or iced Thai coffee depending on the season.

• Visited December 2011