“A little bright spot in the desolate restaurant scene of Woodbridge”

Siam Bistro Thai Cuisine
Ranked #13 of 304 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 5, 2012

My husband and I have been coming to Siam Bistro since we moved to Woodbridge in 2009. There are so many chain restaurants here, but we were so happy to have found this little Thai place. The food and service is excellent; we regularly enjoy the soups, curries, and the noodle dishes. Even though we're not able to go as regularly now, they still remember what we generally order. We really never have to wait for a table or to have a drink refilled.

1  Thank JeniKB

Reviewed March 26, 2012

This restaurant is tucked away in a strip mall next to several other restaurants. It's small but elegantly decorated without feeling posh. Modern Asian design. The fried rice is top notch. Teas are all better than Lipton. I tend to get the off-the-beaten-path specials and have never been disappointed.

2  Thank DisneyFamily004
Reviewed February 25, 2012

I've been to Siam Bistro a number of times and it has been great every time. Quiet and soothing decor along with delicious food make for a relaxing and satisfying evening. I'm looking forward to my next visit.

2  Thank Mockmm
Reviewed December 28, 2011

Order whatever appeals to you off the menu; you can't go wrong! The fried sprig rolls are a great way to start. Or try the wrapped shrimp. I haven't met an entree that I didn't love. Always a good idea to enjoy your meal with a hot tea or iced Thai coffee depending on the season.

Reviewed November 20, 2011

All the thai classics are lunch specials every day, with an appetizer, for about 7 bucks. The place fills up for a couple of hours weekday afternoons, with maybe a dozen tables, so you won't eat alone. Worth a stop if you are working in the area.

1  Thank Sabre210