“Yummy Pizza!”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Pizzeria Uno does make a good pizza, no doubt. I got the Wild Mushroom Cheddar Thin Crust Artisan Pizza. YUMMY! I got mine with multigrain crust, which you can't even tell the difference from regular crust and better for you. I was with family and everyone enjoyed their meals. One thing I enjoyed seeing was my 5 year old nephew ordered a "make your own pizza". They brought out to him a personal size pizza crust, with the sauce and toppings seperately. He then made his own pizza the way he likes it. They provided a wooden popsicle stick and had him write his name on it. Waiter asked if he was finished and off it went for them to cook. I thought this was the greatest idea for kids cause they always love to participate when it comes to making their own food. Great idea! Service was fast and the waiter was very attentive.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

The menu could have more selections and they could taste better

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Reading some of the other reviews, I felt that I needed to provide a review because my husband and I have never had a negative experience at this Uno's. The service is polite and timely, the food is consistently good, and the staff was very responsive to my son's food allergy. The manager has stopped by our table every time we have eaten here.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Twice on a visit I asked if they could heat my food up a bit because it was literally cold when it should be hot. Both times they apologized and suggested the oven was not working properly. Is that a good way to run a restaurant?

Reviewed March 28, 2012

We went there for dinner on a very busy night. My wife had asked for a wheat crust but got a regular crust instead. We thought nothing of it, but the manager unexpectedly sent out another pizza to correct the oversight.