“Moderate”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 11, 2012

The menu could have more selections and they could taste better

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Reading some of the other reviews, I felt that I needed to provide a review because my husband and I have never had a negative experience at this Uno's. The service is polite and timely, the food is consistently good, and the staff was very responsive to my son's food allergy. The manager has stopped by our table every time we have eaten here.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Twice on a visit I asked if they could heat my food up a bit because it was literally cold when it should be hot. Both times they apologized and suggested the oven was not working properly. Is that a good way to run a restaurant?

Reviewed March 28, 2012

We went there for dinner on a very busy night. My wife had asked for a wheat crust but got a regular crust instead. We thought nothing of it, but the manager unexpectedly sent out another pizza to correct the oversight.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Pizzeria Unos is usually a good choice. Not in Woodbridge. Our experience was a Sunday afternoon lunch. Service was decent despite being short servers. Our salad didn't taste fresh. Food overall was fair. After ordering server told us they were out of an item for her meal. Left feeling disappointed overall. This family is going to stick to fast casual for a better value. At least the food is freshly prepared.