“I take friends here when...”
Review of Dixie Bones Inc.

Dixie Bones Inc.
Ranked #2 of 279 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I take friends here when...”
Reviewed January 9, 2008

I take friends here when they visit because it's great.

“GOOD!!!”
Reviewed December 26, 2007

GOOD!!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Not many places merit sitting in traffic on I-95 for an hour... this BBQ haven does.”
Reviewed December 16, 2007

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I'd eat here a lot more...”
Reviewed November 9, 2007

I'd eat here a lot more if it wasn't so far away. Probably the best BBQ in the 'DC Area'

Pawleys Island, SC
“Great BarBQue - well worth the stop”
Reviewed August 14, 2007

Moved from VA to SC over three years ago. We were regulars at Dixie Bones when we lived there, and our first stop when we visit is this BBQ place!

Great pork BBQ, great chopped chicken BBQ sandwiches for those that don't care for red meat. The sides are wonderful, especially the "Muddy Spuds" and baked beans. The cole slaw is the stringy mayonnaisy kind that tastes just right (a lot like the cole slaw my wife used to make when she worked in a Long Island Deli - go figure...)

Save room for the "homemade" pies, they are absolutely fabulous. We love the pecan and coconut especially, but the cherry and apple are great as well.

Iced tea is brewed and just right as well.

This place should be on your "must stop" list for lunch or dinner if you traveling through Woodbridge, VA on I-95. You absolutely won't regret it!

2 Thank ThatCrazyGerman