“bad wait staff”

Add it.
Morgan's Sports Bar and Lounge
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 17, 2014

The service was non-existence,we saw our waitress for the initial order,and she couldn't even tell us what the specials were,or anything about happy hour prices.She was way more worried about sitting with friends smoking her cigarette and scrolling through her phone.I complained to the bartender as i had to walk up there just to get drink refills.All she could do was apologize,but never once did we get to talk to a manger or offered any thing to improve the situation.The food was sub par and we ended up eating at subway cause we couldnt stand to finish our poorly assemble meals.

2  Thank Michael p

Reviewed November 16, 2011

Very good deals and great service. They have both a smoking bar and a non smoking bar so no matter how you are you have a place to hang out

1  Thank Mike O
Reviewed July 8, 2011

I like going to Morgan's. They have a dj sometimes and its not extremely crowded. Must be at least 21 after I think 8 or 9PM. They have pool tables and the food isn't bad. I enjoy myself at Morgan's.

Reviewed October 18, 2010

Great Sports grathering place for sports lovers and just getting together to have fun. The food is excellent and reasonable pricing with various specials on various days. I like it best because it had both a smoking and non-smoking area. It is loaded with big screen viewing.