“Poor service!”

Red Lobster
Ranked #39 of 275 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Stafford, Virginia
“Poor service!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Just had lunch with wife... It wasn't busy @ 3 pm, but service was extremely slow!! Waitress has the memory of an elephant.. Never brought out biscuits (asked twice) or my jumbo shrimp appetizer or my grilled lobster add-on! Drinks refills were slow as well... Food was very good, just an issue with service for me!!

• Visited July 2014

“Just what Red Lobster promises to deliver”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I took my parents here while they were visiting for my Dad's birthday. Normally I don't choose Red Lobster party because the experience of eating there just doesn't feel special or interesting. Its kind of like a Denny's with seafood. Our food was good quality, nothing special. My Dad was very happy with his lobster platter. Our server was business like but anticipated our needs. Overall, this restaurant meets the standards of the chain elsewhere. I just think its not reaching the 50 and below crowd at all. Overall the brand needs an update.

• Visited July 2014
Princeton, New Jersey
“Decent for a chain, good with kids”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

So just to be upfront, I almost never like eating in big chains like this (or others in its category like TGI Fridays). But I give this Red Lobster a rating of 4 because of its convenient location to our hotel and the speediness and friendliness of the service. Plus, the food wasn't bad.

I went there with my extended family, which includes 2 young children. The restaurant had plenty of options for everyone to choose from, and I really like their "choose your own lunch" option.

Several of us had dietary restrictions, but the staff was very good at accommodating us. We also wanted to expedite 2 meals since a couple of us had to leave early, and they were able to do so.

Visited June 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
“Great but crowded...on a Tuesday”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

We came here after a long day of travel and quick check-in at our hotel nearby. We were shocked to find a 15-20 minute wait for a table near 9 p.m. on a Tuesday evening. Other than that, staff was nice, our waiter was great. Food met my expectations for a Red Lobster. I would visit here again.

Visited June 2014
Twentynine Palms, California
“Good value”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Wait staff was a little slow but the food was great. We were able to eat for under 50.00 for two in that area is very rare. It is with in walking distance so great location as well.

Visited April 2014