WINNER WONDERLAND

Red Lobster
Ranked #47 of 270 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
West Point, New York
“No issues with food or service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

Went here for a birthday dinner on a Sunday afternoon/night. The service was good including the singing of happy birthday. The food was good also, it was the same Red Lobster quality that we have always encountered. No issues, we will be back.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Woodbridge, Virginia
“Great Food Newly Decorated”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

My family and I have visited this restaurant many times. It went through a bad spell several years ago and we stopped going. Then about one or two years ago they totally redecorated the entire restaurant. So we figured why not give it another try. We did and it was well worth it. The food was fantastic and the service was great. They added many more dishes to the menu and they are really good. The drink list is plentiful and the drinks themselves are pretty good. We visit there for lunch as well as dinner. One evening during late Summer we had an unusual cold front go through and the timp. dropped down to the lower 60's. The restaurant was cold and when the manager saw us looking uncomfortable he asked if there was something wrong. I told him that I was just cold since the weather had turned cold outside and the air condioner was running in side the restaurant and it was chilly. He immediately went and turned the temp. up in the restaurant and a little later asked me if I was doing better. Yes it had warmed up a bit and I was happy about that. I thought that was very nice of him, I will continue to visit this restaurant every chance I get.

• Visited September 2012
Frankfort, Illinois
“Food was better than the service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

My husband and I love Red Lobster. LOVE it. But we were a little underwhelmed by the service at this particular locations. We had to wait 40 minutes for a seat, but once we were brought into the dining area I counted over 20 open tables. I realize they were probably short wait staff and that's why the tables were open, but I think if you know you're a busy restaurant, it's time to hire more people to help. We had to wait quite a while for our food too. Once it arrived, it was delicious, but there was just a little too much waiting for me to be impressed with this place.

Visited September 2012
Arlington, Virginia
“Excellent service at this Red Lobster”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

Every Red Lobster I've ever been to has great food and service, but the attentiveness of the servers and managers here is better than most.

Visited October 2012
Woodbridge, Canada
“Enjoyable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

I enjoy going to Red Lobster, the food is tasty, and I can't complain about the service. I don't go as often as I'd like because the locations are all so far apart.