“Great Food”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 8, 2012

This place really a great place for family gatherings. The food is really good and well prepared. Great variety. Prices are very reasoble.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Although the parking lot was really crowded they got us in quickly. The barbecued ribs were amazing.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Just another chain restaurant! Sharon & I were on our way home from a long outing and decided to call ahead for a take out order. (Let me just inject this thought, Famous Dave's is a favorite restaurant of Sharon's, so I tolerate eating here from time to time.) When the call connected this is what I heard "Jen.......pl.....hold....click!" enter atrocious music for the next three minutes, then a click (like someone was coming to my rescue) followed by another three minutes of atrocious music, then another click like previously and music. This repeated for ten minutes. We are now about to pull into the parking lot of Famous Dave's restaurant when the music was interrupted by a phone operator wishing to hurry us to order "because we are busy and there are people waiting." Consequently, we didn't eat at Famous Dave's and ultimately called a manager who made excuses for his abrasive staff's behavior. He offered a $25 discount card for the rude way we were treated.

This sounds like a fine deal eh? Not to this guy! Sharon told him to send it to 'Occupant' at our address and further told him we are eating at Dixie Bones! Finally! Dixie Bones! YES!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We frequent this restaurant quite often when my remote co-workers come into town. They request that we ALL go to this restaurant as a team at least once during their visit. They truly have some of the best food in Woodbridge.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

We got a carry out and the beef brisket was so grissly and greasy that we had to just throw it out. My daughters ribs were horrible to the extreme, again had to throw it all away. My husbands dinner was also greasy and chewy. We have eaten there many times in the past and also had many take outs from Famous Dave's. The food had always been very good in the past. Howwever, this time all of it was terrible and had to be thrown away.