“Not bad for a chain”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #31 of 304 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed May 20, 2014

We are repeat customers to Outback however from time to time our meat is over cooked. But that does not stop us. Good reliable quick dinner

Reviewed March 2, 2014

The waitress was great but the food was not. My steak was half grizzle and my husbands shrimps were overcooked and really chewy. He could barely swallow them. Ordered sweet potato fries and they were cold when we got them. Had the short rib appetizer and that was good. Should have ordered 2 of them and left. Will not be going back there.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Well managed restaurant and have never had a bad meal here. I still can't find a better chicken breast recipe than the Alice Springs chicken meal. I usually always pick it when I eat here.

Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Nice food at this Outback. Friendly server was attentive and kept the meal at a good pace. Had value six ounce steak meal which was great for the price. Would definitely go to this restaurant again.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

We had no wait for a table. The food came pretty fast and was just average. I had to send my steak back because it was barely cooked.