“WYSIWYG”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #203 of 281 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed September 6, 2012

This chain is a cut above McDonald's because you get to sit down and be served. There is also a decent selection of salads and sandwiches. Very standardized fare, which is why what you see is what you get.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Our waitress could not even manage taking care of 4 tables, if was next to impossible to find anyone in the dining area to help anyone. The two tables next to us asked for their checks early and their desserts to go. I couldn't even find our waitress for drink refills let alone to give us the check. Would not return to this location.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

I like the excellent service, cleanliness, respect , continental breakfast and the hospitality

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Like most TGI Fridays bus service is below average. Sometimes the food is warm and not hot.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

After I said I didn't want to go back to this location because it's always so loud, I had a coupon. It hasn't changed since the last time we were there several months ago. Still too loud, we were really crowded at the table and the food was mediocre. I would have given it 2.5 stars because our server was nice but then we had to wait forever for our food, so bumped it down to a 2 rating. There are so many other places to eat I doubt we'll be going back any time soon.