“But why is the crostata gone??”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #42 of 281 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed August 13, 2014

My husband and I stopped in for a quick lunch on a long drive home and enjoyed the quiet atmosphere. Our server, Kayla, was very sweet and did a great job ensuring our drinks were full and that our food came out in a timely manner. She made our meal enjoyable but wasn't overbearing by checking on us too much.

We had the alfredo and spaghetti which were both delicious. I was disappointed that they removed the apple crostata from the menu as this is my all time favorite dessert, but the chocolate cake was a nice substitute.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Have you ever been to a restaurant and found it perfect? The Olive Garden in Woodbridge, VA, rates highest on my book. First the waiter greeted me and since it was about 2:30 p.m. and the place was not crowded, he offered me choices for seating. I enjoyed a meal of steamy spagetti and Olive Gardens wonderfully fresh salads! The light-hearted music from Italy delighted my spirits so much so that I did not order a glass of wine. The ambiance was amazing! The food was tasty and fresh. Yes, I have been to Olive Gardens at other locations but this one was perfect!

Reviewed May 30, 2014

So sorry to hear that HQ is seriously contemplating closing the OG op's. I LOVE the salad bowl, never ending and yummy, personally feel their pastas and pork dishes are superior to Caraba's who tend to over -salt all the time. Great value, nice staff...hope they survive!!

1  Thank tjsteve
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We were in the area for a mother's day celebration and decided to have an early dinner here with baby in tow. The wait was minimal and it was a nice day to sit outside during the wait. Once seated, we had prompt and super-friendly service. Tried a couple wines and settled on a low-cal cocktail from the ever-expanding menu. The salad was great as always, and we got fast and generous refills. The server was nice enough to bring a spare bowl to feed baby and was very gracious as he banged on the table and tried to grab everything in sight. Overall, the food was pretty good, the desert was very good, and the drinks were just ok. Great service and atmosphere, especially dining with family. One of the best Olive Gardens I have been to.

Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

The whole experience went by very slowly, never filled my water and waited super long long between every course and even to get our order taken. Our waitress seemed to have forgotten about us...