WINNER WONDERLAND

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Arlington, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice, Quick Pre-Mother's Day Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

We were in the area for a mother's day celebration and decided to have an early dinner here with baby in tow. The wait was minimal and it was a nice day to sit outside during the wait. Once seated, we had prompt and super-friendly service. Tried a couple wines and settled on a low-cal cocktail from the ever-expanding menu. The salad was great as always, and we got fast and generous refills. The server was nice enough to bring a spare bowl to feed baby and was very gracious as he banged on the table and tried to grab everything in sight. Overall, the food was pretty good, the desert was very good, and the drinks were just ok. Great service and atmosphere, especially dining with family. One of the best Olive Gardens I have been to.

• Visited May 2014

“Slowest service ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

The whole experience went by very slowly, never filled my water and waited super long long between every course and even to get our order taken. Our waitress seemed to have forgotten about us...

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Nice atmosphere and just all around good food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

I am a vegetarian/vegan. But I will say that when I did eat here its was great. The pasta and the salad. Lets n9t forget the pumpkin cheese cake and the teramesue sp cake. Very helpful and friendly service. Thank you!

• Visited April 2013
“Good dining”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Food is pretty good. We come occasionally. They have more menu variety, which is a good thing. Recommend they make a better salad.

• Visited May 2013
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Poor birthday visit”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

Hubby surprised me with olive garden for my bday. Very disappointed. I'll go out of my way to go to F'burg from now on.

1) Server had no clue what beer they had nor did she know any of the lunch specials. Hubby had a coupon which she actually argued saying we couldn't use it.

2) I went to bar to see what was on draft and bottle. Bartender asked me what I wanted. I said I wanted to see the beer available. She then proceeded to stand IN FRONT of the refrigerator where the beer was kept! I asked her to move, she harumphed then walked out of the bar to somewhere in back.

3) Had to ask 3 TIMES after LOOKING for server for our salad and breadsticks! Which came out after our entrees came out. Hubby asked for Parmesan, but she never came back except with the bill.

When the bill came I only tipped 5% and wrote WHY on receipt. I also asked to see manager and told her I'm a bartender and I tip 30%+ but not this time and why. The reply, it's your option. That's it. Won't be going there again!

• Visited January 2014